Match Thread Coventry v Southend Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Come on we've ditched long ball and have all this technical ability - we are going to murder them in this half.

Wing backs - possession football - you know it makes sense.

Grendel

The issue is the usual group of pricks on here never put ANY blame on Sisu, they just defend and apologise for them. After 10 years Sisu are more to blame than anyone.
Cue tears and tantrums from said pricks.

Look it's a dodo. An extinct species on a football related thread.

Liquid Gold

45 more minutes

giphy.gif

Great_Expectations

Is it now 4-2-3-1? Or 4-4-2 with a diamond?

Not sure Turnbull deserved to be hauled off ahead of Clarke. Or Rawson. All are bad, but he's here next season.

skybluetony176

To be fair Tony is probably putting up flat pack furniture as we speak.

Sadly not. It would be more enjoyable than watching the shit I just have. Got some dry lining and wiring to do over the next couple of weekends. Come and give us a hand if you like. All the tea you can drink, a bacon butty in the morning and cheese and onion rolls for lunch, if you stay late I'll even get a curry in. What do you say. It's got to be more rewarding than watching this.

torchomatic

Go away you cretin. You don't go the matches you have no entitlement to put forward your sanctimonious drivel. Where am I defending SISU?

He has the nerve to call fans who actually attend games pricks.

oucho

Como

Leicester just scored their second.

What is the record tally for League 3 Relegation? Are we in with a shout?

letsallsingtogether

Really? Are you serious?

The players are apparently shocking...Robins has been in charge for approx. 130 mins of football...lets give him the summer to build his own team and ship out the dross we have on the books.
Well its his formation his set up and that is the worst I have ever seen.

oucho

Is now a good time to mention that during this season, we have won a grand total of ONE POINT from games when we have conceded the first goal......

Users who are viewing this thread