Coventry v southampton boycott (3 Viewers)

Covfather

SISU are a consortium of high powered and ruthless businessmen, and they will see him as a minor irritant at best, but certainly not somebody who will effect their business decisions. If SISU do leave, it will be for their own reasons, certainly not because of a vain egotistical supporter who wants his face in the local & National media.

He reminds me of that other mug who loved the sound of his own voice and wanted to be Mr CCFC a few years back, Dominic Ostrovsky, or however you spell it. I support CCFC, not the egos with their own agendas.

Its not minor if theres more than 1 person willing to protest, this 1 individual can turn into a swarm of individuals which would cause unrest at sisu towers

Kuklinski

Without being on the inside, how do you know that there has not been a credible bid? You seem to have taken the stance that there is not a bid, with no evidence of this at all. As far as I'm aware you only know what has been reported in the media and that is Hoffman saying he has put a bid in and SISU saying he hasn't. Of this you seem to have come to the conclusion that there is no bid?

I believe there was a bid, but not a credible bid. I base this on the fact that SISU are still in charge and Hoffman has been very quiet since he was asked to produce proof of funds and name his investors.

Its not minor if theres more than 1 person willing to protest, this 1 individual can turn into a swarm of individuals which would cause unrest at sisu towers

Well if we can add another 5000 to the 15 regular protesters, I might reassess whether or not they are a minor irritant, until then I'll stick with my original assessment.

I believe there was a bid, but not a credible bid. I base this on the fact that SISU are still in charge and Hoffman has been very quiet since he was asked to produce proof of funds and name his investors.

Well if we can add another 5000 to the 15 regular protesters, I might reassess whether or not they are a minor irritant, until then I'll stick with my original assessment.

Have you ever held a bucket mate?

ccfctommy

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/fan_boycotts__good_idea_but_in_reality_71:pimp:6749/index.shtml

So when Kevin Monks said he couldn't post anything promoting the boycott, what he actually meant was "i'll post something convincing people NOT to boycott".

Thanks a bunch.

His point summed up is basically "who cares what league and position we're in as long as we've got football to watch". Pathetic.

I've had run ins with him in the past over tripe he's posted - but I always thought he'd fight against SISU.

Looks like he's been got to.

I didn't think that article promoted people not to boycott at all. Made a lot of sence in parts.

Kuklinski

Did you use said bucket to collect the monies from the householders at the end of the week?

What area was this in?

Have you developed the business further?

I started off in the Binley area, then over the next couple of years I took on rounds in Wyken, Stoke Aldermoor and Stoke. I sold the business for a quite considerable sum when I was 19 and ploughed my money in to property.

I sent one of my minions to collect the money, but I can't honestly say if he took a bucket with him.

I started off in the Binley area, then over the next couple of years I took on rounds in Wyken, Stoke Aldermoor and Stoke. I sold the business for a quite considerable sum when I was 19 and ploughed my money in to property.

I sent one of my minions to collect the money, but I can't honestly say if he took a bucket with him.

If you're still in contact with your minion he sounds absolutely suited to a collection operative post with the SBL Fund.

why do one of your so called newspaper media friends need a writer?

They don't need a writer. They do the writing but they need somebody from which they can get the content. They want to write from the fans' view point.

If you want to put your name forward I am willing to pass your details on.

ICHAN

Well why don't they use you? put yourself forward.
Plus I don't think I would have the right to air my views on being a supporter for the national media when there are more suitable FANS who pay there money week in week out following THEIR team.
Years ago definatly but not now

Well why don't they use you? put yourself forward.
Plus I don't think I would have the right to air my views on being a supporter for the national media when there are more suitable FANS who pay there money week in week out following THEIR team.
Years ago definatly but not now

Same here, I don't go very often due to other commitments hence my own reluctance.

There are supposed 'genuine' fans on here who would be much better placed.

ICHAN

There are a lot of "genuine" although I would not say I am not a genuine fan as I have done my bit over the years many years infact and took my stance the way I thought I had to do when I did it and I am proud and don't regret the stance I took,
However I am also proud to say I support CCFC and that has been ridiculed so many times from being a contractor travelling around this country but I support the team from where I was born no matter what happens in the future, so I am a genuine fan but others have more say in what should be said to the public than I do.

brinner

cwr have been in touch, should hopefully be on there tomw on the breakfast show to promote the boycott around 8am.

brinner

Will you be mentioning the petition?
mainly gonna be about the boycott but pm any other points and can try and mention them.

also tim fisher rang today so am deffo in the vip for saturdays game so will be intresting to say the least so if any1 has anything they would like asking also pm me, should be having a chat with John Clarke before the game also.

think tim is on cwr in the morning aswell so them tickets may be withdrew by 9am haha.

pusbccfc

Talking about buckets, covkingchris needs to demand his money back off the club!!

I am all for the boycott and truly believe it is the right thing to do, However, it needs to be publicised or the Club and the media will blame it on the apathy for the FA Cup and this simply isn't the case. I love the FA Cup but those SISU wankers are not having any extra money off me.

Love City hate SISU

TheRoyalScam

By way of bumping this thread.....

Looks like Brinner's Boycott might be touching a few raw nerves in SisuLand.

First we get Tim Fisher in the CT and on CWR, then 'token local businessman' Clarke is wheeled out to spout more drivel.

I'll be cheering on the team during the game, but I'm hoping for a big anti-Sisu protest this Saturday before and after the match, and at half-time too.

:blue:

ICHAN

Just another little thing on the protest to think about for those who are doing it.
As far as I am aware and please correct me if I am wrong, are you planning on protesting before the match kick's off then go in about 10 min's approx after kick off and then all hold your banners up once inside at a set time?
If so just be aware that they may not let you into the ground and they will have seen you protesting and will be expecting it having it been on here and is being publicised that it is going to take place.
Just a thought to consider.

gary_ccfcforever

OK cwr are ringing me at 4.30 to record an interview, i will also be on the breakfast show at arounf 7.40am. I need some commitment from people for this, no empty promises we need to stick together and do this properly, otherwise we will all look like fools. The guy that had the idea of the sky blue coffin... can you sort it? also grim reapers... dress in black, we need to gather at the ground on the day of the game in mourning to signify to the local and national press that our club is dying. We need to make a huge impact. and to do that we need everyone pulling in one direction.

Most importantly we need bigger numbers!

Lets stand up for our club!

Users who are viewing this thread