Match Thread Coventry v Oldham Match Thread - Saturday 17th Sep (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Geoff Foster's commentary on CWR is so bad it is funny. He doesn't describe anything and there are about 20 pregnant pauses per minute. I've had to turn it off it was so boring.
He just announced it was going to be a red for a second yellow by Dunne followed by much confusion. Stuart had to step in and tell him it was Green in the first half. If it was the radio I'd turn it off but I'm paying for this shit!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

One of Willis or Turnbull seems to be speaking Japenese, as they clearly can't comunicate.

Oldham will be wondering why they aren't winning.

trevelfarandwide

Wow, there was me mowing my grass, hoping that we'd actually turned up, and I've just read through 3 pages of bollock-shrivelling appraisals.

Back to my mowing, methinks. Ironic, 'cos at this rate, Mowbray will be on Gardening Leave.

bawtryneal

He just announced it was going to be a red for a second yellow by Dunne followed by much confusion. Stuart had to step in and tell him it was Green in the first half. If it was the radio I'd turn it off but I'm paying for this shit!

Just listening to the same shit. If the actual game is not depressing enough listening to Geoff Foster wants you to slash your wrists.

Grendel

We will probably win. Oldham should be out of sight.

Then some idiots will pretend it's all ok,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Looks like my post at #68 might be coming true after all! Tarot readings a speciality lads! ;)

jmorr

Just listening to the same shit. If the actual game is not depressing enough listening to Geoff Foster wants you to slash your wrists.

Yeah I am paying for it as I am down near Heathrow but it is truly awful. If he only described what he was seeing that would be a start. Maybe he should practice by playing catchphrase "say what you see...."

Como

Watching the Man City game, men against Boys,

Bright blue sky, might take the dog for a walk.

Users who are viewing this thread