Match Thread Coventry v Oldham Match Thread - Saturday 17th Sep (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

And who exactly can do better under these twats

Otis

I have backed Mowbray, but am now swiftly losing my patience with him.

We can't give him much longer if this continues.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't see how anyone can look another man in the face and say that our team is as good as last year. It's fucking shocking.

I could put a shirt on and blag that I'm on loan from Wigan and I don't think people would notice that I was vastly off the pace or quality.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Mowbray's the one that has let good players go and replaced them with dross. I don't think SISU can be blamed for that.

The biggest applause of the game goes to the kids with disabilities down the front, and rightly so.

Grendel

I don't see how anyone can look another man in the face and say that our team is as good as last year. It's fucking shocking.

I could put a shirt on and blag that I'm on loan from Wigan and I don't think people would notice that I was vastly off the pace or quality.

It's so bad Bigi is one of the better players. And he is far from good. At least he looks interested I'll give him that and at least he moves and tries.

stevefloyd

But what do we do? Get rid of Mowbray get someone else in start another sub standard team again next season same old same old

Grendel

Sorry that's bollocks. This team is a better team that the opponents. The manager has to inspire. Playing one upfront and tudgay in midfield - is that fishers fault or mowbrays?

Liquid Gold

No point sacking Mowbray even if we finish bottom. Players don't want to come to a team with no future, possibly nowhere to play and offering no stability. Sacking him and his team is going to costs thousands and thousands of pounds which we don't have and any upturn from a new menager is only going to be temporary.

Esoterica

Tudgay could barely buy a sub appearance last year never mind a start. If this stays the same, Geoff's first question should be 'If this team is as good as last year, what's the thinking behind Tudgay starting ahead of our 2 premier league loanees?' It's mystifying and smacks of desperation.

stupot07

Looks like jodi Jones is now playing central midfield with bigi....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Good save by RCC clearly Oldham realise we are there for the taking.

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

Sterry down...Head injury....looks a bad one.....stretcher on

bawtryneal

Sorry that's bollocks. This team is a better team that the opponents. The manager has to inspire. Playing one upfront and tudgay in midfield - is that fishers fault or mowbrays?

I don't always agree with you but above is spot on.
Get Tudgay off and two up front with Sordell and Ageyi
I have never called for a managers head but if we don't win today then simply not acceptable.

Esoterica

'Oooooh, this might be a chance...Great save! .... That was a good save by Charles-Cook' That was the commentary for the Oldham chance. Not a hint of who the chance was for before the 4th sentence...

Users who are viewing this thread