Match Thread Coventry v Oldham Match Thread - Saturday 17th Sep (6 Viewers)

Captain Dart

On holiday in Cyprus listening on SkyBlue Player. The commentary is appalling and the atmosphere at the Ricoh sounds terrible.
Think I will pour myself a glass of wine and pray things improve.
Drink half a bottle and things will improve......for a while. :angelic:

Grendel

Ccfcway you at the game ?
Two very poor teams and the atmosphere is woefull
Neither team look like scoring and we cant even hit the target

Yes it's garbage. Absolute garbage.

bawtryneal

Yes it's garbage. Absolute garbage.
Yes, it sounds garbage on the Skyblue player. At least the sun is shining on me and the beer cold and the wife looks hot in her bikini.
I was really optimistic after last Saturday at Millwall. We looked good.
I appreciate Geoff Foster has been ill but who ever employs him to commentate on live football must be deaf.

stevefloyd

Yes, it sounds garbage on the Skyblue player. At least the sun is shining on me and the beer cold and the wife looks hot in her bikini.
I appreciate Geoff Foster has been ill but who ever employs him to commentate on live football must be deaf.
GEOFF (poxy bloody cap lock) would be a good after dinner speaker at wakes

robbiekeane

This is without a doubt the worst commentary ive ever heard. The Irish guy hasn't got a fucking scooby what's going on, asked who "Cherry" was at the back, and Geoff said hes on loan but doesn't know where from....oh well he does actually but can't remember....thinks it might be Newcastle. Irish bloke says well anyway he is linking up well with this jodi guy.... He also asked whether its Tudgay or Turgay!

It's terrible. Like they've just picked a random guy off the street to do it. And Geoff is a terrible commentator. When there's action he doesn't finish what's happening, he just gets distracted with what's going on.

To the point where I turned it off for a bit. It's an absolute embarrassment!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bigi playing well, game passing ghadzhev by as usual. Reid looking poor again and Jones ineffectual.
New shape isn't really working

Grendel

G
Tudgay should be scoring there

Great ball in from Page, Tudgay goes up unchallenged and heads wide

Very poor as an easy chance (easy to say from the stands, i know ;))

Vlad booked for an earlier foul

He was offside but it was crap.

stevefloyd

I must say i am slightly concerned about Mowbrays lack of motivation in his team at times. You can maybe forgive the odd lack lustre showing but a good manager could get another 20% or more from this team and he and his team have found and brought the players into the club when you look at the likes of Leicester and their battle against relegation and last years prem win, why cant we find players with a bit of fire in their bellies

bawtryneal

Well, I have been a fan of Mowbrey and appreciate I am not at the game today. First one I have missed this season.
If it is as bad live as it is on the player then I am afraid it's time for a change. If we cannot beat Oldham at home and create more than a couple of chances then time for a change.
Let's hope I eat these words in 45 minutes and things improve significantly.

Grendel

Well, I have been a fan of Mowbrey and appreciate I am not at the game today. First one I have missed this season.
If it is as bad live as it is on the player then I am afraid it's time for a change. If we cannot beat Oldham at home and create more than a couple of chances then time for a change.

Oldham are shocking. If we don't win this he has to go.

stevefloyd

We dont need any thugs there

Users who are viewing this thread