Coventry V Ipswich Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU!!!

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

torchomatic

You always thought you were right on the CET forum too. Come back at the end of April and we'll see how right you are, eh?

And guess what I'm right!

dadgad

tbf, Baker has been awful.......and he got injured because he went for a ball he should have left.......

torchomatic

Adam Jones

Absolute nonsense that Cranie's header should have been saved. Bizarre.

I didn't say it should have been saved, I said it wasn't unstoppable, as you had suggested, and that he was slow to react to the danger - something that is symptomatic of every one of his performances this season, and I believe reflects his inability. I've also said that I am in no way trying to attribute blame to Murphy for the result; Ipswich were the better side, and were good in front of goal tonight. Do you want to take exception to anything else I'm saying without foundation, or can we end this here?

Nonleagueherewecome

So...who would like to bang on about a play-off challenge after that? We live in a world of pain. I was very impressed with the Ipswich stretcher-buggy, though. Get well soon Baker.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Some of the football that Ipswich played in that game was brilliant at times. That was the vision I had for us when AT took over, instead we get side to side/hoof or cross. We just don't have the players to play the way Thorn wants us to at this moment in time. I think the only city players to get into that Ipswich side would be Keogh and possibly Juke, there midfield oozed quality whilst ours lacked.

Murphy-6- Didn't really have much chance with any of the goals
Christie-5- Didn't get anywhere near the standards of last couple of weeks
Keogh-6- Did ok but didn't look like that commanding centre half we have seen since the start of the season.
Cranie-5- Was very poor, capped off by an OG
Hussey-5- Crossing awful.
Clingan-7- Wasn't controlling the midfield but that was more down to being up against Andrews/Bullard/Bowyer. Put in some world class set pieces and was the only player with a bit of quality
Gael-5- Poorest game I have seen from him this season
Bell-6- Played ok, put in some decent crosses
Baker-5- Very poor, didn't beat his man once all game
Juke-6- Battled well didn't really get a sniff of goal though
Mcdonald-6- Got in some good positions but should have had at least one

Mcsheffery-5- Didn't really get in the game much, we seemed to go a bit more direct second half so he was bypassed.

Users who are viewing this thread