Match Thread Coventry v Bradford Match Thread - Saturday 11th Mar (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

Encouraging first half

So nice to play it on ground alot more again

Otis

Complete transformation from previous performances. The team seem more confident and are actually trying to play football. They are succeeding to an extent too.

K Thomas is the weak link at the minute, but in all fairness I'm pretty sure he isn't a left winger.

Encouraging signs, just a shame it's too late for this season.
Yeah, not been impressed with Thomas. Too lightweight and a little lost.

Great to see Stokes back in the thick of the action.

shmmeee

Can't Vernham play out wide, or is he another central striker? Maybe Jones or Reid on and move Thomas up front or in behind Beavon?

Skyblueweeman

Just got in from a training ride. Someone wanna give me a synopsis of our performance and whether it's better than under Slade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Jones must be awful in training - no manager picks him.

trevelfarandwide

Seems very encouraging thus far, sw88 has reported more attacks and shits on target :))) in one half than there were during Slades entire tenure.

PUSB , go down fighting lads.

Grendel

O
We could have stayed up if we didn't waste two thirds of the season on Venus and Slade

Not a hope in hell. This team will never average more than a goal a game.

Skyblueweeman

Seems very encouraging thus far, sw88 has reported more attacks and shits on target :))) in one half than there were during Slades entire tenure.

PUSB , go down fighting lads.

More shits on target...well, this is alternative thinking by Robins. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trevelfarandwide

By the way, sw88, I'm still awaiting the report of a thunderous, piledriver of a shit that nearly breaks the crossbar. :)

Grendel

We have had more corners in this game than we get in a season and haven't threatened once.

Grendel

Vernam looks pretty good. Gives plenty of energy.

Grendel

Well that's a corner and a goal. Burge concrete boots on the line. No marking - business as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread