Match Thread Coventry v Bradford Match Thread - Saturday 11th Mar (1 Viewer)

chinamans view

Don't get this love in for DKN he always lets his man make crosses, still learning the game should not be in the first team even though he puts passion in his performance that's why you all seem to rate him.

Adge

Don't get this love in for DKN he always lets his man make crosses, still learning the game should not be in the first team even though he puts passion in his performance that's why you all seem to rate him.
Yeah I'd go along with that-he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team and also Haynes,Burge,RCC,G Thomas, Stevenson etc have also been thrown to the lions. Far too early for them all. I think the thing people like about DKE is even though he needs to eat a few donuts he has the heart of a lion and always gives 100%. Fans will always buy into that even though mistakes will ultimately happen. Shame most of the others don't adopt the same attitude which again was on display yesterday.

Otis

I thought George Thomas was much better than Kwame Thomas yesterday.

Plenty of other people to pick ahead of Kwame Thomas.

steve82

A few positive passages of play in the 1st half to show what Mark Robins will try to install into his team going forwards. Inevitably the frailties are still there that you cannot iron out, that's in the make up of the individual players.... errors that have been present all to often.
The only positive you could take from that is Mark Robins got to see that first hand and there was no false dawn to mask the deeper issues.
You'd be hard pressed to find a MOTM for yesterday over 90 mins but I thought Nathan Clarke had a fair game yesterday. Claimed a few fouls by confidently calling for them, won a good few important headers, tackles and was tasked with keeping "James Hanson MK2" the very useful Charlie Wyke quiet all afternoon.
He succeeded at that reasonably well.
That brings me to my next point. How important a player like Charlie Wyke is to Bradford and Carlisle too clearly missing him since his departure in January. A old fashioned strong physical striker who has a eye for goal and good in the air. He opened up chances for those close to him and quite a handful.
Carlisle managed to get him last January from Middlesbrough u23's.
The gem's are out there, let's hope Mark Robins can find them this summer!

Otis

G Thomas.

On another but related note....how poor is K Thomas's first touch???

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It was dreadful yesterday. I don't think he brought the ball under control once.

The difference in touch between Thomas and Beavon was palpable.

Users who are viewing this thread