Match Thread Coventry v Bradford Match Thread - Saturday 11th Mar (4 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Guilty as charged.

Be really annoyed now if Kyle Reid starts playing like Ribery and Gadhzev like Michel Platini.

It's taken years of 'knowing' you Otis and finally, I think we've got ourselves a good joke here...good work!

steve82

I think Robins will keep things a little settled to begin with especially as we're up against two organised promotion chasing sides. I've a feeling he will keep a similar shape to what we've seen lately and progress from there. I'd stick to the 4141/433 shape we've adapted recently and can work in a 442 also in a disciplined performance can work well

4141/433 defensive phase...
-----------------RCC------------------
--DKE----Willis----Clarke----Haynes--
---------------Bigirimana ---------------
-GThomas--Stevenson--Reilly-KThomas-
-----------------Bevan-----------------

4141/433 attacking phase....
-----------------RCC------------------
--DKE----Willis----Clarke----Haynes--
---Stevenson--Bigirimana--Reilly----
---G Thomas----Bevan----K Thomas---

Last edited:

Gazolba

We've actually moved off the bottom of the form table (now occupied by Scunthorpe) and Bradford are in a bit of a slump (for them).
Even so the difference between the sides is dramatic so I see a hard-fought 1-1 draw.
We don't have a good goal scorer and I'm sure they will have a brilliant GK.

Great_Expectations

Looking forward to seeing the team Robins selects; it will potentially give us some insight into his thoughts for next season.

I think we will see more "footballers" in the team today i.e. Bigi, Stevenson, potentially Ruben, and hopefully a complete break away from Slades tactics.

Unless we see a centre back hoof to nobody, I'm optimistic for next season with Robins in charge.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Let's win today and have all the teams around us lose.

That will get me more agitated than if we were to lose.

As it's CCFC, that will probably be what happens.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Anyone got any thoughts on the attendance today? I'm guessing a slight increase due to the "new" manager syndrome.

dongonzalos

.................Burge...............
Willis..Clarke..Turnball..DKE/Stokes
............Stevenson...Reilly...............
.....G.Thomas..Beavon Reid.............
...................K.Thomas.....................

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
What ever team robins picks let's hope it is a positive performance and the players go for it for the whole game not just 30 minutes. Got to build confidence so it's a fine line. Players in the right positions, bit more speed of thought and action, standing up to be counted. That should get the fans behind the team and start the rebuilding.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone got any thoughts on the attendance today? I'm guessing a slight increase due to the "new" manager syndrome.

Can't see it going beyond 10,000. May be a little more than our 'average' as Bradford are usually well supported.

But think most are conceded to defeat and relegation now and no manager change will entice them into coming back!

higgs

We've actually moved off the bottom of the form table (now occupied by Scunthorpe) and Bradford are in a bit of a slump (for them).
Even so the difference between the sides is dramatic so I see a hard-fought 1-1 draw.
We don't have a good goal scorer and I'm sure they will have a brilliant GK.
Colin doyle cost a pound didn't he?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

wingy

Upgrading my forecast to 2-1 win on the basis of today's mascot.
Last time we got a creditable draw with Wolves at Sixfields..... I think?

Marty

4-0 win. Stevenson double. Jones and Turnbull with a header from a corner.

ccfchoi87

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Foley, Clarke (C), Turnbull, Stokes, Stevenson, Reilly, G.Thomas, Vernam, K.Thomas, Beavon. #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread