Match Thread Coventry v Bolton Match Thread - Monday 2nd Jan (2 Viewers)

Glen

So you all want to be in the same position next season if we fluke and stay up this season. Nothing will change until they arefined so we need to dobe something

mrtrench

So you all want to be in the same position next season if we fluke and stay up this season. Nothing will change until they arefined so we need to dobe something

OK, I'll be wearing a red carnation.

BackRoomRummermill

Maybe someone had a bet on a Cov draw and needed them to score, just saying ............ conspiracy theory , no true Cov fan would have fucked up a win surely .................

Hobo

Sat back too much second half and invited them on to us. But a good performance and a good point. Last two games promising, sometimes it takes time to turn a corner. More like it.

skybluecam

Player ratings for today:

Burge: 6/10
Haynes: 5/10
Turnbull: 6/10
Clarke: 7/10
Sterry: 6/10
Reid: 5/10
Reilly: 6/10
Rose: 6/10
Thomas:6/10
Tudgay: 6/10
Beavon: 8/10

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

It is when they're blowing whistles to affect the game ffs

Sent from my HTC One_M8 usingso wete Tapatalk
So they were not blowing whistles when we scored then?
It got the dead crowd going.

higgs

Did stevenson wave goodbye or give his shirt to the crowd?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hobo

I hate SISU and Fisher and want them gone. But blowing whistles during the game is a fucking stupid idea. what kind of protest is that?

What better way to alienate yourselves, it is out of the SISU public relationships manual. mind you the only place I've heard a whistle influenced the last goal is on here.

clint van damme

I hate SISU and Fisher and want them gone. But blowing whistles during the game is a fucking stupid idea. what kind of protest is that?

What better way to alienate yourselves, it is out of the SISU public relationships manual. mind you the only place I've heard a whistle influence the last goal is on here.

thought it worked well against sheff utd as a one off on Sky but that should have been the end of it.

Sky Blue Pete

It didn't nick. The two guys waited for one another that's all and then the guy crossed it badly and it fell to their player who dummied the shot and then finished very well

Don't look for stuff that's not there my friend

Nick

Administrator
It didn't nick. The two guys waited for one another that's all and then the guy crossed it badly and it fell to their player who dummied the shot and then finished very well

It did, reilly stopped when he could have had it away just as a whistle was blown.

skybluecam

Not sure the whistle had any effect on the game TBH. I certainly didn't notice it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

It was after the cross as it was coming across. Our player could have intercepted the cross but clearly stopped when the whistle sounded.

You are wrong

skybluepm2

Bitterly disappointed to come away with a point when we should've comfortably won that game. To do that twice in 3 days after two great team performances is a difficult pill to swallow. It was ours to throw away and boy did we do it.

The 3 new boys fitted in seamlessly and captain Tudgay put in a decent shift for the first time this term. Burge and Haynes aren't good enough. The latter did well for the second goal but apart from that he was utter shite. Burge had nothing to do, his distribution as always was woeful, slow and at one point when a corner came in he actually turned his back on the ball! Get some experience in there now!

8 days until our next game so let's hope we get a few more signings of similar ilk to the three that have come in.

clint van damme

When mowbray got draws people moaned

Lol
it depends who you're drawing with though doesn't it?

When you're in the drop zone and you get draws against a team who've lost 1 in 11 and another team who are top 3 then I'd say it's fair to call them decent results.
And Mowbray is one of the main reasons we're in the drop zone.

Users who are viewing this thread