Match Thread Coventry v Bolton Match Thread - Monday 2nd Jan (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Funny as on Twitter the club said 8,397 (1,751 away) so did BBC C&W twitter. Then club deleted the tweet.

Probably added the 2 figures instead of saying the away figure was a part of the total figure.

And if things end like this, we are out of the bottom 4.

Russell Slade's Sky Blue Army :)

jordan210

Probably added the 2 figures instead of saying the away figure was a part of the total figure.

And if things end like this, we are out of the bottom 4.

Russell Slade's Sky Blue Army :)

Even if you add them together comes to 10,148 so still 191 short. Maybe the club need a new calculator !

Sounds like the new guys are settling in well. How long left ?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Got four accumulators and one team is letting me down on each one. Each one also has a team that was losing and now is winning. FFS talk about unlucky.

Astute

I just can't believe that some people think that signing Burton and division 3 rejects will do us any goo.... wahey great signings from Burton and Division 3 :smuggrin:

PVA

Why is Sky Blues player so shite, constantly cuts out. Missed most of the last 10 mins ffs

rondog1973

Feel sorry for any old people who are listening to CWR who might not be quite so mentally sharp these days

Eakin called Bolton, Sheffield Utd, twice!

Then he called them Burton. Then he said Portsmouth instead of Peterborough and then he said score from League One, Burton gone a goal down to Preston.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Latest one, apparently QPR have just equalised against QPR.

Users who are viewing this thread