Coventry v Birmingham matchday thread (1 Viewer)

@richh87

How professional does Shaw sound? So much respect for that man! (apart from when he just said 'Kilbane is just......old) :)

Keogh was a spectator tonight!

Just refreshing to hear a new voice giving the interview I think. I remember enjoying Thorn's interviews at first as Boothroyds were packed with cliches.

CTID

I know im a bit late to the party but im a happy boy tonight! First game of the season for me and i thoroughly enjoyed it. On the pitch shaking the big ass shirt with my son before the game then all the "im a cov fan" emotions in one game lol. Losing, equalising, WINNING, drawing again ffs.

Baker was a different class (never thought id say that). Edge was solid and Brown looked to grow in confidence throughout the game. One of the first times i could string possitive comments together about almost all of the team!

And icing on the cake...i have bragging rights over all my brummy mates and markon king was shit!

thechase

Excellent performance, and for once i couldnt find a poor performance. Pressing players all over the pitch id be amazed if Elliott can still walk after all the running he put in. Baker had an outstanding game easily the best ive seen him play, Elliott as mentioned played very well, Brown and Edjenguele both solid at the back. Willis played very well in a difficult position. Kilbane took his goal well and put in a beauty of a cross late on in the game too. If this level of performance continues we will have no problems being at the right end of the table.

RichieGunns

I thought so too.

There's always a few that aren't satisfied. Brown being slated here, someone on the Baker thread thinks baker apparently wasn't good enough in the 1st half even though he assisted for the 2nd goal, put in countless sliding tackles etc.

Just feel like even when we get a good win, people still need to moan :/

CTID

There's always a few that aren't satisfied. Brown being slated here, someone on the Baker thread thinks baker apparently wasn't good enough in the 1st half even though he assisted for the 2nd goal, put in countless sliding tackles etc.

Just feel like even when we get a good win, people still need to moan :/

Agreed, Brown did well tonight and how anyone can fault Baker at all is beyond me. Nobody can burst my bubble today though, I work with blue noses so im having fun :p

Users who are viewing this thread