Match Thread Coventry City - Wycombe Wanderers Match Thread - Friday 22nd Dec (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Don’t think it’s been mentioned but before the game on CWR they said there was due to be an announcement about being at the Ricoh next season before Xmas but there was a hitch on the Wasps side.

Said it was nothing insurmountable but would delay things and there should be something about it, but not an actual announcement, on the website tomorrow.

Sounds like it will be a 1 or 2 season deal.
Heard that too, said about boddys Christmas message on the website

Otis

Watching Wycombe is like watching a fly half in rugby constantly playing for territory and position.

Bit concerned abut DKE for Vincenti. We've lost the aerial presence and it's also a very physcial game.

McNulty playing very well, so too Bayliss and Stokes. Vincenti was doing okay too.

Bit worried, because it is surely going to be more of the same from. Wy combe and as Andy Morrell said on the commentary, all it takes is one header or flick on won. Wycombe trying to feed off the scraps.

Think Nazon for Biamou might well be on the cards. Give the opposition something else to worry about and maybe push them back a bit deeper.

Esoterica

The ref is shocking, but a positive half. Shame to concede so late. Cracking finish by McNulty, 5 in 7 in the league now. 9 in 23 in all competitions

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I thought the ref was great for the first 10 minutes and then gradually lost it. Always tough to ref against the big physical teams - everyone screaming for a foul. Be great if McNulty can grab another to get 10 before christmas.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Should have put the game away well before then SW. Now we have a game on our hands.

It’s true, we should have. Another example of us not taking our chances and it could be costly

Akinfenwa drops down to the ground embarrassingly

Ref spots it and give a yellow

To be fair Willis did have a hand on his back but not enough to win a pen

Grendel

I don’t know what was more embarrassing Afikindwes dive or the fact he beat Willis for pace.

Liquid Gold

How the fuck is that a penalty! Same old jump back into the defender and fall over. He only gave it because he didn't give the earlier one. Joke.

Users who are viewing this thread