Match Thread Coventry City vs. Tranmere Rovers Match Thread - Sunday 13th Oct (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

one league loss bro

do we really need to change formation so soon? all for it if required like but for now 433 is working more often than not

It’s hardly a massive change. We need to get Godden more involved, I like 433 (I’ve started playing it on FIFA), I’m just not sure Walsh can hold like Kelly on his own and I worry we are wasting Godden up front.

Sky Blue Pete

It’s hardly a massive change. We need to get Godden more involved, I like 433 (I’ve started playing it on FIFA), I’m just not sure Walsh can hold like Kelly on his own and I worry we are wasting Godden up front.
I’m not sure he’s very good. He’s absolutely isolated but he doesn’t naturally make runs in the box to find space. Think we’ll be a very different team with Kelly in the middle

shmmeee

I’m not sure he’s very good. He’s absolutely isolated but he doesn’t naturally make runs in the box to find space. Think we’ll be a very different team with Kelly in the middle

Got to admit I don’t see the Godden hype, but he does look like a finisher if we can get the ball to him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Got to admit I don’t see the Godden hype, but he does look like a finisher if we can get the ball to him.

It is infuriating that the guy getting into positions to score can't finish his dinner yet the guy who looks like a composed finisher isn't getting into the positions to have the opportunity to do so.

ccfc_Tom

2 bus/coach tickets for sunday for sale £5 each (face value) pick up point is White Street. PM if interested. It sold out before all of our group got tickets for the bus.

Ccfc1979

Does the Great Birmingham Run affect roads near St Andrews? Had a quick look at the route but I don’t really know Brum that well or where the named roads are. Thanks.

cc84cov

Win tomorrow we joint second after today’s games by the looks of it Bristol Rovers upto 4th Tom Davies scored the winner.Nothing but a win tomorrow needed against a team we should beat well I feel.

Tommo1993

Win tomorrow we joint second after today’s games by the looks of it Bristol Rovers upto 4th Tom Davies scored the winner.Nothing but a win tomorrow needed against a team we should beat well I feel.

That’s it now. City 0-1 Tranmere

KeresleyArmpit

Need to bounce back with these next 2 games, should both be comfortable 2-0/3-0 wins!

Marosi
Mason Rose Hyam Dabo
Kelly
O'Hare Shipley
Kasta Godden Hiwula.

GaryJones

We need to show we are serious contenders now - put Tranmere to the sword & no Slip ups or fucking about!
3 points absolute requirement Boom!!

skyblueinBaku

We need to show we are serious contenders now - put Tranmere to the sword & no Slip ups or fucking about!
3 points absolute requirement Boom!!
And a repeat of that at MK Dons.

speedie87

Does the Great Birmingham Run affect roads near St Andrews? Had a quick look at the route but I don’t really know Brum that well or where the named roads are. Thanks.
The club have a link on the website as part of the match day guide thing. Basically says none of the roads we are likely to use are affected but there mig he be added congestion on roads around birmingham

skybluebeast

Going on who you have rated before I believe Godden will be just fine.
He’s been asked to play a different role that he has played at previous clubs, so has got to learn and work on that but his stats show he is a goal scorer and a good player.

Sky Blue Pete

Going on who you have rated before I believe Godden will be just fine.
He’s been asked to play a different role that he has played at previous clubs, so has got to learn and work on that but his stats show he is a goal scorer and a good player.
What do you see in him standing and waiting in the box for the ball that i dont?

Paxman II

.................Marosi
.............Rose Hyam
Mason.......................Dabo
...........Kelly...Walsh

.......O'Hare.....Shipley

.......Godden...Hiwula

Ccfc1979

The club have a link on the website as part of the match day guide thing. Basically says none of the roads we are likely to use are affected but there mig he be added congestion on roads around birmingham
Brilliant - cheers for that

skybluebeast

What do you see in him standing and waiting in the box for the ball that i dont?
I see him trying to pull defenders away from areas for others to occupy the space and get chances, in particular Hiwula and some of O’Hares driving runs. I also see him creating space for himself a lot only for his teammates to choose the wrong decision and not give him the ball.
But I’m sure like last season you are spending most of your time watching and complaining about the referees performance to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread