Match Thread Coventry City vs. Sunderland Match Thread - Sunday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

MatthewWallis

For some reason the club have asked them to shut the road early for anyone trying to get to the car park!

Frank Sidebottom

Law of averages....he must have exhausted nearly all the other 99 of the 100 shots that end up in row z by now

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I think his half volley that hit the head of the unwitting Bristol Rovers defender the other week was the 1 in 100.

Danceswithhorses

Probably our most important game of the season, and not because it's Sunderland...though that does add some spice.
A chance for us to go top, with a game in hand.
I've never had an experience like this in my 50 years ie league glory.
Coventry sides of old, have crumbled under much less pressure, but the team Robins has assembled, gives me much more confidence....that this team is different.
C'mon boys, dont let us down....give us the win, and a great chance to top the table, come the end of the season.
PUSB

EDIT...my prediction 2-0 to Cov

Last edited:

shmmeee

I would love it if we turned them over about 4-0, however part of me would love us to win 1-0 with a really controversial goal that was either miles offside or not over the line
Just to see the meltdown on their board

4-0 is the perfect score cos it’ll take the best defence mantle off them as well. But yeah I’d take a 1-0 off their defenders left bollock if it came to it.

Sky Blue Pete

Probably our most important game of the season, and not because it's Sunderland...though that does add some spice.
A chance for us to go top, with a game in hand.
I've never had an experience like this in my 50 years ie league glory.
Coventry sides of old, have crumbled under much less pressure, but the team Robins has assembled, gives me much more confidence....that this team is different.
C'mon boys, dont let us down....give us the win, and a great chance to top the table, come the end of the season.
PUSB
Well said sir

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Still prefer COH coming off the bench but happy with the team. Gives up the option to up the ante with two up top later if needed.

procdoc

This one is so difficult to call. Glad we have got the extra midfielder in today. I think two up top would have left us a bit open

Magwitch

Still prefer COH coming off the bench but happy with the team. Gives up the option to up the ante with two up top later if needed.[/QUOTE]
He was head and shoulders our best player Tuesday had to start today

Users who are viewing this thread