Match Thread Coventry City vs. Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Sunday 28th Apr (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

If there is no chance of the playoffs by the time we play on Sunday, I would like to see Grimmer and Brown given a start.
If we're in a nothing to play for situation I'd put Addai in. At some point we either have to see what he can do or get rid. Why not give him the last couple of games to see if he's at least good enough to be the backup.

Johhny Blue

No one can say it hasn't been an exciting run in.
Peterboro W we're IN
Oxford L we're OUT
Barnsley D we're pretty much IN
Bristol Rovers D we're pretty much OUT
Sunderland W we're IN
Bradford W we're IN
Portsmouth L we're OUT
Donny 1 Accrington 2 we're just about hanging IN

Our season will be complete at Wembley when we're 1-0 up against Sunderland with a Luke Thomas first time right footed net ripper and Burge saves a penalty in added time.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Oh this is bullsh*t! What the hell was that result tonight! So now I have to keep checking their results on Saturday, outwardly saying there’s no way we can do this and we’re kidding ourselves, while inwardly I’m on my knees screaming please please please please!
Haha so this!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's quite sad really, suppose though Sterling has been that consistent that there is no reason to drop him now.

I don't think he has to be fair though.

Sterling is doing ok at the moment but did previously go off the boil big time. Grimmer should have had a look in. I don't think it was fair on him at all.

Grendel

I don't think he has to be fair though.

Sterling is doing ok at the moment but did previously go off the boil big time. Grimmer should have had a look in. I don't think it was fair on him at all.

Sterling has had one or two bad games but has been immense

itsabuzzard

I'd maybe give Wakefield a start over Thomas (assuming we're mathematically out of the playoff race) and would assume Willis will be back in for Davies after the strange substitution yesterday. Otherwise I wouldn't change too much, think everyone in the side deserves to keep their places.
We're not out of the playoff race.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

ceetee

If Doncaster lose Saturday would think a big walk up for this game?
I would like to see a big crowd on Sunday for several reasons, but I'm not convinced that those who are not close to the club are that well informed about league positions

Sky Blue Harry H

I've been ominously accurate re: guessing recent home attendances, so here comes my fall from grace;

Mid 12,000s (with no idea of how many Shrews are coming!)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Doncaster & Peterboro will lose their games before we play! I had a premonition last night! (After all I am Doris Stokes Grandson)
I'm Nostradamus' great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson. Bet you didn't see that coming!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Her Madge is on her way to the Ricoh this Sunday!
HM wearing Sky Blue colours.jpg

Tommo72

I think positive results tomorrow could put a fair few on the crowd. Shrewsbury are about safe I think so guess it will be 600/700 from them. Maybe 11500 with nothing to play for and 13000 if still in the hunt?

The Great Eastern

Do we receive money the further up the league we finish or is it just the premier league where that happens?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Prem and Championship both pay increasing prize money the higher up you finish but it doesn't apply to L1 & L2 as best as I know.

CV22SBA

Are we all "honorary yellows" tomorrow?? come on Oxford stuff Donny and we're on our way!! PUSB
If Doncaster draw at Oxford and we beat them and Shrews we would miss out on our huge goal difference. The lack of goals in the first half of the season could yet haunt us. Probably irrelevant though if P’Boro win.

W

westcountry_skyblue

No one can say it hasn't been an exciting run in.
Peterboro W we're IN
Oxford L we're OUT
Barnsley D we're pretty much IN
Bristol Rovers D we're pretty much OUT
Sunderland W we're IN
Bradford W we're IN
Portsmouth L we're OUT
Donny 1 Accrington 2 we're just about hanging IN

Our season will be complete at Wembley when we're 1-0 up against Sunderland with a Luke Thomas first time right footed net ripper and Burge saves a penalty in added time.
Now that would be the stuff of dreams,Well just the Thomas right foot bit!!

Gazolba

We should beat Shrewsbury and I think Oxford will beat Doncaster but Peterborough will be the ones to deny us.
I think the final game will be meaningless as it will already be decided.

itsabuzzard

We should beat Shrewsbury and I think Oxford will beat Doncaster but Peterborough will be the ones to deny us.
I think the final game will be meaningless as it will already be decided.
Defeatist nonsense.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread