Match Thread Coventry City vs. Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Sunday 28th Apr (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Lethargic poor display

I did not see us win all season in the flesh lol

Elvis Pressley

Fans physically assaulted and forcibly removed from the ground after the game by police and stewards. Grabbed and thrown down stairs and all over the place. If it had been adults it’d have been a different story, but they like to abuse their power on kids.

Nick

Administrator
Fans physically assaulted and forcibly removed from the ground after the game by police and stewards. Grabbed and thrown down stairs and all over the place. If it had been adults it’d have been a different story, but they like to abuse their power on kids.
For no reason?

stupot07

Really poor today. We've seen that game so many times at home this season. The lad behind me was screaming at the ref but the stats were alarming. Just 3 shots and 2 of those were our goal.

3d5bef6c417b32ec582dcad6c921f5e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Do you mean they were trying to get on the pitch or just picking random people.

Didn’t see anyone attempting to get on the pitch myself, all seemed good natured during and good response to the players.
Tbf, given half a chance the block 14/15 boys would have been on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Really poor today. We've seen that game so many times at home this season. The lad behind me was screaming at the ref but the stats were alarming. Just 3 shots and 2 of those were our goal.

Your right, today wasn't anything new. its how we have been playing all season. Its got us to top 10. with some changes in key positions and tactical improvements, next season we should be flying

Elvis Pressley

I stayed until the players went round and didn't see anything.

Why were kids then trying to run on the pitch after that? Surely the answer is don't try and run on the pitch?

Common sense really.
But they always do it on the last game of season

Nick

Administrator
But they always do it on the last game of season
Probably why there were more police and things on the scoreboard saying not to go on the pitch.

I didn't try to run on the pitch and I had no police anywhere near me at any point trying to kick me out.

Gazolba

A pitch invasion is a huge fine for the club isn't it? So I can understand them doing everything to stop it.

Sky Blue Harry H

First half we were ok - second half, we were on the beach. To be fair to our team, their side were bang average (considering they needed the result) - plus I thought their goal was offside (lino was confused by the mishit, and not in line when it happened) Hard to be too critical of us in a game where it didn't matter (although Thomas chased everything, plus Shipley dis really well for his goal)

Gazolba

I don't get why we changed to go so defensive and invite pressure?
In another thread, I said Robins is ultra cautions and most people disagreed with me.
So he went defensive, so we'd score more goals.

Elvis Pressley

It’s our under 25s wing causing trouble again, police were tipped off and arrived as precaution. Most of the people who were caught up in it were acting like complete idiots. Absolutely cringeworthy... A few of them with caps down to cover their faces and scarfs up to their eyes... what’s the point in that, like the players are going to approve of them acting in that way!?

Last edited:

WillenhallSkyBlues

If anyone interested at the Luton game I took last season’s season ticket instead of this seasons (changed seats) and it still scanned me through the turnstiles. My mates been using it every game since so maybe if we stay at Ricoh next season it’s worth changing seats to get a new card and seeing the old one still works so your mate can get a freebie ;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If anyone interested at the Luton game I took last season’s season ticket instead of this seasons (changed seats) and it still scanned me through the turnstiles. My mates been using it every game since so maybe if we stay at Ricoh next season it’s worth changing seats to get a new card and seeing the old one still works so your mate can get a freebie ;)
Not now you've just told everyone on here, Mr Fisher will be sending you an invoice in the post. LOL .

Users who are viewing this thread