Match Thread Coventry City vs. Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Saturday 14th Mar (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Promote top two from every league on a PPG basis. Relegate no one. Sort it out over the next couple of seasons.

itsabuzzard

Promote top two from every league on a PPG basis. Relegate no one. Sort it out over the next couple of seasons.
Elegant simplicity. Like it. If we were currently sitting third I'd say it's a shite idea. And what about collecting on my bet to win the league?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Push the fixtures back and push back the start of the following season. Get the season done by the end of May/mid June and start it in late August/early September. Have UEFA cancel the Euros instead.

kg82

Push the fixtures back and push back the start of the following season. Get the season done by the end of May/mid June and start it in late August/early September. Have UEFA cancel the Euros instead.

I’m pretty certain this is what will happen. The timings may even be later, but I think they’ll complete the season. Which is good... I want to play Villa in The Championship!

Users who are viewing this thread