Match Thread Coventry City vs QPR (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Are we at a point where if you don't do it you will be rendered a disgrace? How very authoritarian
Think QPR manager said it early enough. You can’t expect teams to make the call every game. They either do it or they don’t. It can’t come from the individual players or it causes more grief.

some lad

For real?

Even when we were penned in, they didn’t create a clear cut opportunity. After the second half, we were by far the better side. Defensively, QPR looked all over the shop - our two open play goals were pretty soft and we should’ve scored before McFadz winner.
Yeah, I agree. The first Coventry goal was tragic defending from QPR. I’d have been livid if Cov had conceded a goal like that. The second goal as well, O Hare shouldn’t have gotten free that easily, but Dabo did well. The third goal was understandable though, good cross and header.

I thought Cov outplayed QPR in the second half, played the best football and made many more chances. I have faith in this team, let’s beat Barnsley next!

Grendel

Agreed they did cream over O’Hares goal TBF, but there was a definite QPR bias throughout. And the only thing they knew about us was We have 164 Championship “caps” (wtf?) or whatever and 114 are Kyle McFadzean.

Terrible coverage all round. Really clueless.

one did say o hares goal was comparable to Messi

Liquid Gold

QPR forum

"Dabo been immense for them."
"Must have been some strong shit they were puffing on at half time."
"Amazing thing, confidence. However, it was earned by Coventry with an attacking approach after half time."
"I’m hiding behind the sofa when they get a corner"
"Boys against men"
"Coventry came out and did a job on us. Fair play to them."

SKYBLUES90

Why you asking Robins about how he thought we played!? I want to know why we didn’t take the knee

LilleSkyBlue

Actually overall I felt like we were far more dangerous than them going forward... How much did they actually create over 90?

QPR didn't create that much but they looked at ease on the ball and had very skilful outlets down both wings. Asayi Samuel looked unplayable at times and I felt it was just a matter of time before they clicked and he set someone up. I didn't rate their striker, Dykes. Actual chances? Not many, no.

Evo1883

Now asking Robins who says decision came from QPR. Says he wants clarity on rules as well

Rules
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Both managers agree. Take the knee, but make it a directive.

Warbuton was right when he said it was like clap for carers.

It has now got to the point where you have pricks like this on sky who don't realise it hasn't actually been happening in games make out it's a disgrace.

Now this silly bitch is back onto QPR.

Reactions: KAB

clint van damme

QPR didn't create that much but they looked at ease on the ball and had very skilful outlets down both wings. Asayi Samuel looked unplayable at times and I felt it was just a matter of time before they clicked and he set someone up. I didn't rate their striker, Dykes. Actual chances? Not many, no.

Dykes is the best thing since sliced bread according to Sky because he's scored 2 penalties but they questioned Godden even though he's scored two from open play!

D

Deleted member 4439

It’s not just America though is it? It’s a global thing, that originated in the US because they are the worst at it. People are people wherever they live and we should all support our fellow citizens. Regardless of the colour of their skin.

Discrimination is a global thing affecting many races, many ethnicities, many colours, many human characteristics. BLM and the knee are imported phenomenon from the US emanating from activities in that country.

Users who are viewing this thread