Match Thread Coventry City vs QPR (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Excellent second half. Lots of pluses going forward... impressed with Dabos return. 3 points all that matters. O’Hare lively and great touch to score. Worthy man of match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Fair play-a complete game of 2 halves, we looked edgy and nervous until the penalty but 2nd half we were really at it. Delighted for McFadzean aswell with the goal-could have gone into a shell but put right a few wrongs and popped up with the winner.

Paul Anthony

What a second half! We were much, much better. O'Hare leaves absolutely nothing behind, gives it all. Once we got Dabo into the game we looked much stronger. I'd actually have been disappointed to take a point, especially after conceding a goal in that manner and that's a lesson we're going to have to learn quick. But, on the whole I think we did very well, fought hard for it, and that's what we're going to have to do this season.

fatso

Great result, Dabo is awesome, looked like he hadn't missed a minute with injury.
Villa must regret letting O'hare go.
And MR worked his magic at half time.
PUSB!

covcity4life

Fackin come onnnnnnnn!!! What a win. So much fight to come back from set backs

We look menacing from corners for first time in my lifetime

Neutral watched game with me and waxing lyrical about o hare and Dabo.

Operation premiership has started!!

Mucca Mad Boys

Can’t pick MOTM tonight been some
Good performances

O’Hare for me. That goal was a brilliant way to top off a great performance!

Really happy with that performance! Showed a lot of character to pick ourselves up after such a slow start and to go a goal down.

Hamer was class in the middle of the park, supplying a good range of passing, setpiece deliveries. Both WB offered such a good outlet, and they both got assists. The defence looked solid in defence minus the few hiccups early on. Then GODden, on a role and his movement will make him a decent Champ striker - he’s got 10 goals in him this season!

We’ve not looked out of place in this league!

Martin180

What a second half that was , could’ve easily been 6 or 7 . No weak links tonight , some players drifted in and out of the game but others like Hamer , Shipley , O ‘ Hare and Dabo were excellent

SIR ERNIE

MASSIVE win.

Will do wonders for the confidence, you could actually see them finding their feet in a very tough league in the first half. Now they know they have what it takes to hold their own against good sides.

Great performance again from OHare, Dabo great 2nd half and a really strong display of holding up the ball and running the channels from Godden. Thought he was excellent against some big defenders.

Chuffed to nuts here in Hampshire.

Colin Steins Smile

Well done lads. We were too deep first half and QPR seemed much quicker than us. Second ... what a change. O’Hare was ace and our three centre half’s were immense

mrtrench

I made a name for myself last year as the worst pundit in the history of football forums (zero correct predictions out of 15 games). So I see no reason to change a terrible record. I anticipate a wide open game and Cov to come out losers in a 2-3 goalfest.

Close but no cigar.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

After the way we started and went a goal down really feared the worst, but getting back into it quickly made a huge difference and second half we looked the better team.

Dabo makes such a difference in the RWB role and if we can see more 2nd half Shipley than 1st half that'd be great.

Not happy with the way we set up defending corners and didn't think Allen was particularly effective - good job O'Hare is next to him. Hamer is class. We'll score a few but concede a few way we're going at the moment, which is how it looked pre-season too.

Also good to see goals coming from all over the pitch.

Great 3 points.

Cavan O'Doherty

Well what a tale of 2 halves that was. In the end deserved the win, we were far better in the 2nd half than they were in the first. O’Hare the creative spark as usual, he’ll be the next one on his way to the prem. Ostigard deserves a mention, won everything in the air and goes under the radar with his defensive work. Dabo back to his best in the 2nd half. Great result👍

Users who are viewing this thread