Match Thread Coventry City vs QPR (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Can’t call this one same as yesterday I just
Do not have any idea what to expect from these teams,take a point tho

clint van damme

I saw QPR a couple of times last season and was really impressed. It made me wonder why they weren't higher in the league.

I thought perhaps they're one of those teams who raise their game when they're on TV so just our luck this is on Sky.

SlowerThanPlatt

They lost their best player Eze but still have some very decent players and an astute manager in Warburton. A point would be good and then hopefully beat Barnsley

cc84cov

I saw QPR a couple of times last season and was really impressed. It made me wonder why they weren't higher in the league.

I thought perhaps they're one of those teams who raise their game when they're on TV so just our luck this is on Sky.
Lost their best player to palace

AFCCOVENTRY

They’re a good team. Again, as long as we don’t lose I’ll be happy. But we really need to get our players up to fitness. The way we were off the pace by 70mins was quite shocking.

SkyblueTexan

I really want us to put 3 points on the board by nicking a 1-0 win somehow. We need to be careful of setpieces and not press the whole game so as to conserve some energy.

Evo1883

Fancy godden to score again... 15 in 27 league games for city, carried on his form from last season into pre season and the first game...he's champing at the bit

Coventry 2-0 QPR

Godden 2

cc84cov

Take a point not as confident as I was before the Bristol game QPR beat a good Forest side at the weekend...

again if we take our chances we have every chance.

shmmeee

Brace yourself for this to change on friday

giphy.gif

SleepyGinger

I feel like he would of took sheaf off last night if he was planning on starting him Friday, I think he will start shipley and hamer in the holding positions.

RegTheDonk

I really want us to put 3 points on the board by nicking a 1-0 win somehow. We need to be careful of setpieces and not press the whole game so as to conserve some energy.
I hope for this. We've scored in every proper game so far, so we can find the net. Just need some discipline at the back.

Users who are viewing this thread