Match Thread Coventry City vs. Oxford United Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Mar (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Doncaster play Bristol rovers Tuesday let’s hope JCH continues to score it’s not over yet today was one of them days team looked like they never played together 7 games left it’s not over yet.

Brighton Sky Blue

Doncaster play Bristol rovers Tuesday let’s hope JCH continues to score it’s not over yet today was one of them days team looked like they never played together 7 games left it’s not over yet.

Yeah just need to beat 3 teams fighting for the autos all away

ccfcway

He should be furious with himself and the players. All well and good saying ‘oh well’ but we have been giving pick me ups to the worst teams in this league all season

Do you not think he’s doing that behind the scenes ?.

It’s one game, we have been doing well and still in the mix

covcity4life

Maybe this will be momentum turner ft season. Who knows. We beat barnsley and score for fun remaining games

Cba to ruin my saturday. We go again next week

Brown and meyler in next week for bayliss and mason

When is chaplin back?

oucho

Sounds like a disappointing performance to go with the disappointing result, but I still have a feeling we'll be in contention for a playoff space going into the final couple of games. Let's channel the feel good factor from recent wins and not be too downhearted about today's shite day in the office.

Tommo72

The end is nigh....

We go again last week, more of the Peterboro performance and we have a chance..

Brighton Sky Blue

Sounds like a disappointing performance to go with the disappointing result, but I still have a feeling we'll be in contention for a playoff space going into the final couple of games. Let's channel the feel good factor from recent wins and not be too downhearted about today's shite day in the office.

Is it asking much to beat one of Oxford/Bradford/Brizzle/Shrews at home? No but will probably gift more 0-1s to these galacticos

stupot07

Really poor second half. Lacked intensity didn't create enough, too many playing safe, a missed opportunity. Really limited options on the bench to affect the game I an attacking sense.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Can someone please shoot Bobby Gould and put him out of our misery

Brighton Sky Blue

Really poor second half. Lacked intensity didn't create enough, too many playing safe, a missed opportunity. Really limited options on the bench to affect the game I an attacking sense.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Really should’ve scored before 0-1

Brighton Sky Blue

Would be nice to do what they do and get away with it, play shite for 90 mins and be gifted a scramble over the line.

cc84cov

Luke thomas seems to have gone right off the boil that chance at 0-0 he should of buried just cannot finish What so ever

Grendel

Turned it off now, what's he going on about?

Linnell has just said someone has come take him away. Back to his padded cell thank God

ccfcway

Luke thomas seems to have gone right off the boil that chance at 0-0 he should of buried just cannot finish What so ever

He wasn’t the only one today. At least half the team off where they can be. Strange that Bayliss has been singled out so much

Grendel

clint van damme

In normal circumstances I'd stay out until the small hours, hit the shots and perhaps take some drugs to forget that dirge.
As it is im working tomorrow so quick pint and home to stew over the fucking rubbish I have just watched.

cc84cov

He wasn’t the only one today. At least half the team off where they can be. Strange that Bayliss has been singled out so much
Have you watched Bayliss this season ? Victim of his own success last season maybe but last year he played right side narrow central he doesn’t look the same player.

Users who are viewing this thread