Match Thread Coventry City vs. Oxford United Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Mar (1 Viewer)

higgs

We need at least a draw next week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

Our ability to claw our way back and snatch a point in games like yesterday has really cost us this year. Only 8 draws all season and 16th in the ability to equalise table. Just 7 equalisers from 22 goals conceded giving the lead to the opponent, at a rate of 31.8%

upload_2019-3-24_11-53-49.png

Young team lacking mental strength? Profligate finishing? Lack of a plan B? Slow subs?

higgs

I have said it before if we brought mcnulty back on loan in January we would be in the playoffs now why didn't they do that surely he would have come back for half a season to fire us up

MalcSB

I have said it before if we brought mcnulty back on loan in January we would be in the playoffs now why didn't they do that surely he would have come back for half a season to fire us up

I doubt it, gone back home and got an international cap.

MalcSB

Doncaster play Bristol rovers Tuesday let’s hope JCH continues to score it’s not over yet today was one of them days team looked like they never played together 7 games left it’s not over yet.
Is it still Doncaster we need to be concerned with. The advantage we got over Peterboroughhas been wasted now.

cc84cov

Is it still Doncaster we need to be concerned with. The advantage we got over Peterboroughhas been wasted now.
I think so mate being as we play them last game we really could do with a point next week minimum at Barnsley wouldn’t be suprised if we went and beat them.

MalcSB

I think so mate being as we play them last game we really could do with a point next week minimum at Barnsley wouldn’t be suprised if we went and beat them.
It’s jus that we are 2 points behind Peterborough who are in 6th place and we are in 9 th.

cc84cov

It’s jus that we are 2 points behind Peterborough who are in 6th place and we are in 9 th.
Plenty of football left to play mate I think be plenty of twists and turns yet do I think we will make play offs tho ? No I don’t think it will even go down to the last game we’re gonna fall just short games like Walsall away costing us in the end.

MalcSB

Plenty of football left to play mate I think be plenty of twists and turns yet do I think we will make play offs tho ? No I don’t think it will even go down to the last game we’re gonna fall just short games like Walsall away costing us in the end.
Agree, and Gillingham at home

Warwickhunt

If Peterborough match our results we cannot do anything about it! Saturdays loss was critical and as such we will not make the Playoffs now. Will be happy with 7/8th place though

itsabuzzard

If Peterborough match our results we cannot do anything about it! Saturdays loss was critical and as such we will not make the Playoffs now. Will be happy with 7/8th place though
We're only 2 points and a couple of goals down on GD on P'boro. How can you be so certain we won't make the play-offs?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

higgs

We're only 2 points and a couple of goals down on GD on P'boro. How can you be so certain we won't make the play-offs?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Avoid defeat Saturday is the priority

Users who are viewing this thread