Match Thread Coventry City vs. Luton Town Match Thread - Saturday 15th Dec (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

We do - we need 5 goals and 3 assists in a season - oh and in a lower division

Robins certainly favoured Biamou and seems to rate him higher than JCH. You’re stubbornness on this is admirable.

Oh yeah and wasn’t JCH warming the bench last season more than MB?

Brighton Sky Blue

On days like this I wonder what happened to the team that won 5 in a row.

I also wonder what happened to myself, spent the afternoon in Cleethorpes after intending to go to Nottingham but jumping on the wrong train at Lincoln....

We got lucky and defended just as abysmally but we were told to stop being so negative

Grendel

Robins certainly favoured Biamou and seems to rate him higher than JCH. You’re stubbornness on this is admirable

Robins signed a million pounds worth of forwards on the summer - all to sit on the bench?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To be fair to the players, they’ve been awful and gutless, but if you’re set up to defend at home, what sort of confidence does that give you. It also gives them no freedom to play.

I like MR, but his defensiveness is wearing thin.

Liked the comment, but I don't want anyone to think I'm even contemplating getting rid of MR. He does have a decent record, but I do find his lack of willingness to change things and defensive mindset infuriating at times.

Grendel

Perhaps we should play clarke Harris as a defender saved a third after more defensive horrors

Brighton Sky Blue

We're missing a positive, fluent game plan. Really angry that Robins has finally changed the midfield up and then decided to be this negative with the team set up.

What's negative about holding the 0-2 against such incredible opponents

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sounds like the crowd is starting to get a bit narked at the display. Just inviting pressure at 2-0 down.

Grendel

Well Burge trues to give them a third the guy should ha e squared it they were waiting to put it in

Forever_Blue

On days like this I wonder what happened to the team that won 5 in a row.

I also wonder what happened to myself, spent the afternoon in Cleethorpes after intending to go to Nottingham but jumping on the wrong train at Lincoln....
A false dawn

Sick Boy

Robins signed a million pounds worth of forwards on the summer - all to sit on the bench?

It hasn’t exactly worked out and it looks like he has managed to waste the money. I’m far from convinced with Chaplin and the fact that JCH is our main striker shows that it wasn’t good business.

Users who are viewing this thread