Match Thread Coventry City vs. Ipswich Town Match Thread - Sunday 1st Dec (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Tomorrow

--------------------------Marosi-----------------------
Dabo----------Rose----------Hyam-----mcallum
----------------------------Kelly--------------------------
-------------------Walsh-------Allen-----------------
----Westbrooke---------------------------Shipply--------------------------------Max---------------------
Impact sub: O'Hare

Midweek

---------------------------Wilson---------------------
Watson-------McFaz-------Drysdale----Mason
--------------Walsh-----Eccles--Shippley----------
-----O'hare--------------Baka-----------Bapaga----

Is that 1st formation Max being told to play inside left by MR but showing where Max will actually play so MR then drops him for weeks? ;)

Mcbean

I am offended by the description of your boots please change it to something that doesn’t just conjure up a decent piece of rump steak with Dijon mustard

pusbccfc

Are the goals being shown as they go in on BBC?

Terry Gibson's perm

BT sport are showing Tranmere v Chichester - yippee

I guess ours is the tie with the top two available teams, I guess if Liverpool play another top team in the next round they would do the same, these tv channels are fascinated with funding these little clubs.

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m at Center Parcs so not attending today but if I was at home I still wouldn’t have bothered and won’t be jumping on the band wagon if we get a big tie next the fa cup doesn’t do it for me anymore.

shmmeee

—-————Marosi
——-Hyam McFadz Rose
Dabo ———Kelly ———Mason
——Shipley ——- Westbrooke
———Biamou— - Baka

S: Wilson, Watson, McCallum, Walsh, Allen, Hiwula, Kastaneer

I think they’re all fit/available. I’ve lost track.

harvey098

I’m at Center Parcs so not attending today but if I was at home I still wouldn’t have bothered and won’t be jumping on the band wagon if we get a big tie next the fa cup doesn’t do it for me anymore.

I love the FA Cup. In fact I love a cup run in anything and I remember those games against big premier league teams much more than most league wins

Sky Blue Harry H

Can't help with the flasks - sorry.
Anybody heard how many Ipswich have sold?

Johnnythespider

—-————Marosi
——-Hyam McFadz Rose
Dabo ———Kelly ———Mason
——Shipley ——- Westbrooke
———Biamou— - Baka

S: Wilson, Watson, McCallum, Walsh, Allen, Hiwula, Kastaneer

I think they’re all fit/available. I’ve lost track.
O'Hare ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Have to say that for a 'big' club, the Ipswich Town forum is absolute pants in comparison to ours.
Most of us have been on RTG/a love supreme (Sunderland) and that is a really good forum. despite what some think of some of its inhabitants. Bolton's is ok too.
Big shout out to SBT as I'd put us up in the top 2 in the league in this respect

Brighton Sky Blue

Have to say that for a 'big' club, the Ipswich Town forum is absolute pants in comparison to ours.
Most of us have been on RTG/a love supreme (Sunderland) and that is a really good forum. despite what some think of some of its inhabitants. Bolton's is ok too.
Big shout out to SBT as I'd put us up in the top 2 in the league in this respect

Does that mean we can get promoted to the Championship forums?

cc84cov

Missing today full of the flu shame not on ifollow,have a feeling we will win today & lose the league game

Users who are viewing this thread