Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Wednesday 23rd Oct (6 Viewers)

cc84cov

We look like we are a side of new players who have no idea what the fuck we are supposed to do change this crap and get 2 up front ASAP we are over run in midfield and Liam Kelly sits on the bench

Grendel

It shows he is offside when Evans shots and thus by the laws of the game he is offside when it comes back to him.

You thick tory c**t

No it doesn’t depends if Evans has another touch after hitting the post on that case

Nick

Administrator
It's so pointless, Baka is double marked at all times. We aren't even winning second balls after the hoofs

covmark

lol it’s you who shared some dumb still which proved nothing
Are you mad. Evans shoots, Madden is offside. The ball hits the post and Madden puts it in.
Madden should have been flagged.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Should have been two nil but I’m sure he was offside

Grendel

robbiekeane

I thought it hit the post
I can't tell if you're on the wind up or if you just don't know the rules of football??

The post doesn't count as a player does it? Same as if a player takes a pen and it hits the post and he gets the rebound he's offisde

Grendel

If you play a ball that rebounds off an opponent or goal post if it is kicked by your own teammate it will be an offside.

Didn’t Evans have another touch?

David O'Day

lol it’s you who shared some dumb still which proved nothing
No it doesn’t depends if Evans has another touch after hitting the post on that case
no it does you utter floof, he was offside when he shot and this should of been flagged.

You really are an attention seeking wum, lies about your life and lies about the offside rule.

Nick just bin the c**t off

Great_Expectations

I like Walsh but he’s being bullied big time.

Westbrooke is anonymous, so I’d put Kelly on for Westbrooke and put Walsh further forward.

I’d give Biamou 45 minutes too, at least he can link play and win headers, and as we seem to be desperate to play it wide and cross the ball, it makes sense. I’m not a Bakayoko hater but he offers nothing at all.

Johnnythespider

To me Evans (was it him) who hit the post wasn’t so then it’s if madden was ahead of him when the balm came back or was offside and interfering with the original cross - he may have been but the picture proves nothing
Ok Boris

Grendel

I can't tell if you're on the wind up or if you just don't know the rules of football??

The post doesn't count as a player does it? Same as if a player takes a pen and it hits the post and he gets the rebound he's offisde

I thought the ball hit the post and Evans has another touch

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread