Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Wednesday 23rd Oct (4 Viewers)

ccfctommy

What has Mason and Kelly ever done, to be dropped from this team?

hill83

What drugs are you on and can I please have some?

I've got a real sense of foreboding about this evening.

6-0 then

All joking aside, we've got to start putting chances away at some point. And I've decided that tonight is the night. Had a word with Robins earlier.

Esoterica

I thought it summed things up when Dabo said after the MK game: “To keep a clean sheet is important to us because we hadn’t kept one in a while so it was one of our main objectives for the game.

The only objective in that game on the back of their LLLLL record should have been giving them a right thumping.

robbiekeane

No Kelly again. What is going on?
Team is unchanged.
Really don’t understand that
Can't see why Kelly is still on the bench unless he's injured
Awful team selection that.

What has Mason done wrong?
I love Mark Robins but hes starting to get on my tits now. Kelly HAS to start, and Mason mot even in the squad is fucking ludicrous. Nailed in defeat i feel
Robins is starting to piss me off with this bullshit

WHY IS KELLY NOT STARTING !!!
Woah woah woah woah.

You are simply not allowed to criticise Mark Robins!!!

stupot07

Seems strange to make no changes after a poor run and a lack of goals.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

No goals again and Kelly and Walsh should be In the middle

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

BackRoomRummermill

Given the situation re injuries etc and options , tonight Biamou you will get your chance off the bench so disprove me that you are indeed a passenger and step up and take your chance do your job and earn your money for once

Gazolba

Seems strange to make no changes after a poor run and a lack of goals.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Obviously he thinks the possible replacements are no better than what he already has.
Looking at the bench, it's hardly that inspiring.

larry_david

Why is the commentary 2 seconds delayed every game this season on ifollow? Not only live but when they put the replays on as well

harvey098

Playing a drinking game where I have to have a swig every time Bakayoko touches it which is lucky because I’m doing stoptober

Users who are viewing this thread