Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Tuesday 12th Mar (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

huge win athough makes me rue friday even more

burge was brilliant and great bounce back performance. i wish people would not think criticism means you WANT a player to play bad

nothing has changed. he is capable of good performances, means little if next game he costs us again

but today he deserves all the applaud-its,well done burg

also thought davies was fantastic,rust gone!

season remains alive and kicking for now

stevefloyd

Great win, Burge got rightly slated on Friday today he should get some plaudits its Bakas turn to get slated what a dreadful footballer he is..there said it

Paul Anthony

If only we'd gotten something out of the Burton game! Fully expected us to go on one of our losing runs as has typified our season, so glad we've managed to avoid that. All we can do is keep the pressure on those above us. If that means digging in and grinding out wins like this, then so be it.

Gint11

3 points off playoffs. We have a chance. Great win tonight but so disappointing not getting anything from fridays game.

Need a big performance at Posh now

Grendel

Since half time there’s been 4 Grendel posts about Baka not being good enough, 1 about JCH and none actually about us winning.

Oddly the only posts you ever make are about me. I’ve told you I’ll send you an autograph and seal with a kiss. Just tell me where to send it

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Great result considering an average at best performance and the makeshift team (which when read out had me worrying we were going to get completely bullied in defence and were looking at a Madden hat-trick.

Well played to Williams, Burge for not letting Fri get to him, Hiwula for the goal and Baka for chasing the backpass (though not for much else)

Football's a bloody infuriating game isn't it - how did we win that but lost other games we've dominated this season?

Gazolba

Looking at the BBC game statistics, it looks like they murdered us.
Pleased to see Ponticelli back on the bench.

Johhny Blue

Oddly the only posts you ever make are about me. I’ve told you I’ll send you an autograph and seal with a kiss. Just tell me where to send it
If you're really going to seal it with a kiss you could send it to JCH care of Bristol rovers

Kingokings204

Great win. I don’t care how it’s done but it’s done.

We won’t get the playoffs so let’s just nip that in the bud now. That’s not being pessimistic just realistic. Top half finish and we can be incredibly proud.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looked a lot more solid with brown replacing Mason. Good to see him come on and battle for every ball

kg82

We won’t get the playoffs so let’s just nip that in the bud now. That’s not being pessimistic just realistic. Top half finish and we can be incredibly proud.

Saying we won’t IS being pessimistic, not realistic! We’re 3 points off, that’s a tiny gap. However, I don’t think we will as I’m a naturally pessimistic person.

CanadianCCFC

giphy.gif

Kingokings204

Saying we won’t IS being pessimistic, not realistic! We’re 3 points off, that’s a tiny gap. However, I don’t think we will as I’m a naturally pessimistic person.

Maybe pessimistic but as I said before reality is we have to win 6-7 games left and we won’t do that.

Users who are viewing this thread