Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bristol Rovers Match Thread - Sunday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking forward to it, feels weird it being at 3. Expected lunchtime kick off

Nick - I keep losing on SBT, so was going to put it all on Brizzle, thus jinxing them. Nothing there?

Anybody heard how many Bristol are bringing - brought loads last time.

Nick

Administrator
Ah shit sorry I haven't been at a computer for the last few days to add them :( apologies

no_loyalty

Maybe bring Davies in today to deal with the aerial bombardment up to JCH, and play Meyler and Kelly together in the centre of midfield.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't find any betting odds on the Sky Blues Talk betting Forum? C'mon Nick! Get yer finger out!

SkyBlueSoul

Was out with two mates last night, a Man City fan who was celebrating the semi-final win and a Donny fan enjoying still being in the play-offs. Me and my hangover need a win today.

2-1 City. Baka and Jordy

Happy_Martian

Does anyone know why todays radio commentary is on Talksport 2, rather than CWR ? Thought the Beeb had permission to broadcast all games.

Sbarcher

No Oggy for keeper warmup! Must be at church.

Great_Expectations

Disappointed to be missing today due to family commitments, especially as I think we’ll win.

It’s inevitable JCH will score today, which will spark inane discussions on here about why we sold him.

He’s an awful football with very few redeeming qualities required to be a good striker. Granted he’s found a good run of form, but history shows it won’t last. Even Leon McKenzie had one decent patch of form.

Fergusons_Beard

Can someone please tell me why there isn’t a match pass for this on Ifollow?

I thought ever game was available to UK if not on a Satdee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Hoping a random bar is showing it out here but I won't hold my hopes up.

Then again, women do fire ping pong balls out of their vaginas here, so you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread