Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bristol Rovers Match Thread - Sunday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Got to win but I am a little worried we will fuck up.
So 2-1 City win.....:)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I predict a 2-1 win to City. 1-1 at 90 minutes but then Burge lobs a long kick (as he did versus Posh) in the 3rd minute of time added on, and it bounces over the head of their goalie and into the back of the net! Rock on Tommy!!

CCFC72

3-1 home win to keep us all excited. So close at the bottom Bristol will fold. Can’t believe Accrington only 2 points off the drop as they were much better at managing games than us last season.

Nick

Administrator
3-1 home win to keep us all excited. So close at the bottom Bristol will fold. Can’t believe Accrington only 2 points off the drop as they were much better at managing games than us last season.
Yeah they haven't adapted at all.

I wonder how much their pitch has to do with it

steve82

Bayliss has scored in 2 of our very recent home games hasn't he?

Just the one goal. He scored the equaliser against Burton before Enobakhare’s second yellow.

Prior to that he’s been appearing on milk cartons as a missing person since early January.

I far from expected him to tear the league up as he’s still growing in the game but I hoped he’d have more impact in games over the season improving and adapting to the level with greater consistency. For me’s still lacking consistency over the 90 mins as opposed to game to game and it’s becoming more apparent since I last highlighted him in December when he then had his best spell of the season over the next 3 games incidentally.

Playing the amount of games he has since breaking into the side hasn’t helped him I don’t think as I believe he needed the break in late October November time as he’s also suffering the Grimmer/Sterling syndrome becoming physically and mentally fatigued by the weekly demands for the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I'm looking forward to it, my bank holiday game as working for them both next week :(

BrizzolSkyBlue

I was tempted to jump on the Rovers coaches and keep my head down but down in Cornwall.
I hate Rovers with a passion so I can see JCH scoring a hatrick against us. As long as we win I don't care what the score is, but it would be just like them to ruin our day. Robins needs to remind our players of their shocking performance when we went to Rovers, and tell them to put it right on Sunday.

Johhny Blue

Just watched Shane Long score for Saints against Liverpool. He had time for a cuppa before slotting that one in.

Macca

Doncaster win we will win

Doncaster lose we will panic and blow it

Kind of how it works this year

pusbccfc

Doncaster win we will win

Doncaster lose we will panic and blow it

Kind of how it works this year

Doncaster lose, we win. Everyone gets too excited and we lose 4-0 at Sunderland the the world is about to end again.

SBAndy

Hi all, Rovers podcast here coming in peace.

I sat down with Coventry fan Rob from The Lonely Season blog to preview tomorrow’s match. Some interesting discussion around Abu Ogogo, and of course Jonson Clarke-Harris. As there’s no game on today, hoping this can fill a void for some of you this afternoon:

BUILD UP: Coventry City (A) ft. The Lonely Season - GasCast

Rob? Thought it was Laurie? May give it a listen later.

Users who are viewing this thread