Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bristol Rovers Match Thread - Sunday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Baka & JCH are both shite we need to find a buyer for Baka in jan he’s had a good run he just isn’t even close.

Grendel

Grendel

Baka & JCH are both shite we need to find a buyer for Baka in jan he’s had a good run he just isn’t even close.

So you think Bristol think he’s shite?

Grendel

No I said he did more today than jch. It wasn't that hard of an achievement.

Did Jonson not wave back or something? ;)

He didn’t - it was the most lazy performance from a ccfc player I can remember.

Grendel

Apart from when he chased down the defender to win the ball and create a chance?

Jch had probably just been floored by bayliss or mason and you were making sure he was ok at that point.

It seems you are on your own here. I honestly thought he was a disgrace today

Gazolba

They wanted the draw more than we wanted the win.

covcity4life

Baka was poor

Jch was shit

Bristol still be happy withbtheir signing

We happy we not regretting he left

A good move all round

Grendel

Baka was poor

Jch was shit

Bristol still be happy withbtheir signing

We happy we not regretting he left

A good move all round

Not really as we are stuck with Bakayoko - I’d love to know the thought process around his signing

Ashdown

I did warn all, so that's 7 home games and seen 3 home goals. Don't worry away for the next two now so we might have a squeek. Great football from City to 25 yards out then clueless. We need a striker !! Why wasn't Ponticelli at least given 20 minutes ?!

letsallsingtogether

Jch did nothing today, you nearly creamed your pants that he passed it to somebody after slating Baka for putting hiwula clean through.

I'm basing it on today, even mason bullied jch. Bayliss even went through him.
Fuck sake Nick stop it!!!

I dont like agreeing with you.:)

letsallsingtogether

Thought it was a good old game today shame we are shy when it comes to shooting.
Defence was solid, midfield did some cracking passes switching from one wing to the other shame they just packed out the box with 8 players.
If we had of won people would have said it was a cracking game
Hay Ho maybe next week.....

Sky Blue Harry H

Thought we played well today. Controlled the game. Thought they didn't try to press our defence, which I found strange. We created a couple of good chances from great play. Just shame we fluffed the last bit. I was entertained, though, and it was ten times better than the Oxford performance.

Sick Boy

Sounds a bit silly. You backed a shite player just accept it.

He's playing for a less than average League 1 club and wasn't even first choice during our promotion season in League 2, we probably only signed him due to a clause in his loan contract.

stevefloyd

To be fair at least Max battles whereas Baka as Grendel says is a poor excuse for a footballer but if we are to progress we need to invest in some quality up front.
I thought the pitch played a massive part today because nearly everyone was mis controlling the ball not that they have that much control in the first place

Sbarcher

Listening to a couple of Gas on the way back to the car park. They said if we had some quality up front we would have scored 3 or 4 today.

I think the lads tried their hardest. Goal scoring yet again the issue. Personally can't fault the effort. JCH surprised me seemed to crumble under pressure I thought he would relise the occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread