Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Saturday 8th Feb (3 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

He was putting it on. Fuck all wrong with him. Shit house c**t. Could have really hurt O'Hare and fair play to the young fella for getting up and after them after it happened

Should have been a straight red. But not even a yellow given. Very dangerous play and he got away with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Robins referenced it in his interview
Don't think he blamed it as such,but intimated it may had a bearing on the football . Edit;- response to nick

Ricketts

Just got back from the game and can't believe the comments on page 20. Are these people at the game or listening to Clown Wanky Radio?

Unbelievable.

Great win. Hard to raise your game against a side that are shit.

Credit to Chicago. That was a nasty bang. Shouldve been red.

Brighton Sky Blue

In Oct they got players in who were free agents and not played all season, takes a while to get fitness and then match fitness. Players also have to gell and get used to the playing system.
When we mention bringing in a player who has not played the one thing always said is... that it will take them 10 games to get up to match speed and we don't have that.
Bolton had no choice, a team of Kids who we played (in their 1st home game and battled to the end) could never keep that effort up.
Look at us, last game at HR when did we ever win that big but adrenaline and the occasion carried us to that result.
1st Game at the Ricoh, another game where adrenaline and the occasion carried us to that result.
1st game back at the Ricoh, adrenaline and the occasion carried us to that result.
When we played Bolton at their ground they were going for it with kids who wanted to prove they were good enough to take them through the season, it was like a cup final for them and after that game they blew out and found their level, not to mention the ref helping them out.
If was always going to be a weird game against them for their 1st home game of the season.

Always got an excuse eh

wingy

I think every effort should be made bringing shit housery football to those in authority.
These Six pointer games coming up especially.
Wouldn't put it past some them to not just turn a game but the whole season.

Ring Of Steel

Just got back from the game and can't believe the comments on page 20. Are these people at the game or listening to Clown Wanky Radio?

Unbelievable.

Great win. Hard to raise your game against a side that are shit.

Credit to Chicago. That was a nasty bang. Shouldve been red.
I hadn’t seen that page but just looked. Those dickheads don’t deserve us as their team.

Johnnythespider

I wasn't in line with the offside goal, but i watched baka go offside and stayed seated as all around me jumped up to celebrate, he was offside.

SeaSeeEffCee

Haha! You don't get near the autos winning games?!
Have a fucking day off.
Learn to read big man. It pretty clearly says PLAYING LIKE THIS not GETTING RESULTS like this and was also posted before we scored the winner.

Play that poorly against Pompey and Rotherham and we'll get eaten alive.

theferret

Had a very clear view of what happened.
Horrendous challenge. O'Hare had to have several stiches.
I'm fine but pissed off about a footballer trying to deliberately seriously injure a fellow pro.

I didn't see it clearly, thought it was a clash of heads. Was it an arm/elbow?

ccfcway

Just got back from the game and can't believe the comments on page 20. Are these people at the game or listening to Clown Wanky

it’s always the same when we aren’t winning. Some of the stuff our so called fans come out with is bizarre. (As I said on page 20). We have no Devine right to walk this league

clint van damme

Learn to read big man. It pretty clearly says PLAYING LIKE THIS not GETTING RESULTS like this and was also posted before we scored the winner.

Play that poorly against Pompey and Rotherham and we'll get eaten alive.

Nonsense, it's all about getting results by hook or by crook. We fucked up in 15-16 because we couldn't grind out results.

And don't patronise me Calling me big man, everyone knows I'm only 5ft 3

covcity4life

I'm fine but pissed off about a footballer trying to deliberately seriously injure a fellow pro.
It was a foul by their pkayer but he went in with head not elbow and didnt look deliberate

He doesnt deserve to die

harvey098

Honestly too happy to get bogged down with prats on this forum BUT... I’m 28 and I could be wrong but I don’t ever remember us having this many points after this amount of games. Robins is the fucking man. I love you all, even the twats that for some reason slag our own players and manager off :) happy weekend. PUSB

SeaSeeEffCee

Nonsense, it's all about getting results by hook or by crook. We fucked up in 15-16 because we couldn't grind out results.

And don't patronise me Calling me big man, everyone knows I'm only 5ft 3
Do you think we'd beat Portsmouth or Rotherham if we put in the same standard of performance as we did today?

it’s always the same when we aren’t winning. Some of the stuff our so called fans come out with is bizarre. (As I said on page 20). We have no Devine right to walk this league
Captain Gatekeeper at it again deciding who is and isn't fans.

covcity4life

Honestly too happy to get bogged down with prats on this forum BUT... I’m 28 and I could be wrong but I don’t ever remember us having this many points after this amount of games. Robins is the fucking man. I love you all, even the twats that for some reason slag our own players and manager off :) happy weekend. PUSB
Thats the thing

When eill we ever see a season agaib with so little losses?

Fucking if you cant enjoy it now when can u?!

SeaSeeEffCee

Thats the thing

When eill we ever see a season agaib with so little losses?

Fucking if you cant enjoy it now when can u?!
Who isn’t enjoying it? No-one on here didn’t wildly celebrate our winner today.

Where has this idea that if you don’t shower the team with unending praise no matter the performance then you’re not a “real fan” or “not enjoying it” come from?

clint van damme

Do you think we'd beat Portsmouth or Rotherham if we put in the same standard of performance as we did today?

Captain Gatekeeper at it again deciding who is and isn't fans.

It's not 5he point though is it?
How we played today has no bearing on next Tuesday.
In the same way last Tuesdays impressive (losing) performance had no bearing on today.
We won. 3 points.ove on.

SeaSeeEffCee

It's not 5he point though is it?
How we played today has no bearing on next Tuesday.
In the same way last Tuesdays impressive (losing) performance had no bearing on today.
We won. 3 points.ove on.
You’re the one who relied to my post about the performance and turned it into a discussion on the result, not me.

Last three games I’ve seen we haven’t played particularly well so that’s all I can go off. Performance level gives an idea of how we might get on in future games.

I’m desperate to see us go up automatically this season, but we’re going to have to perform better than we current are to do that in my opinion.

Sky Blue Pete

Me too. Couldn’t believe he wasn’t sent off and completely fooled the ref. Look at the fuckin injury Ohare got! Endangering the player I think so!!!

hill83

Bet there’s a slight tinge of upset from the naysayers earlier. Even if it’s only 0.001% it’s still there. Hence still defending themselves on here 3 and a half hours after the match.

Great laugh.

#arrogantcuntrobins

Johnnythespider

How i saw it too, i was sure he led with his elbow, would be interested to see it again as if we're right it should be viewed for retrospective action

Users who are viewing this thread