Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Saturday 8th Feb (5 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Bit leftfield but think I'd sacrifice Allen for Hiwula as first sub. Their oafs at the back will hate his pace and think we're carrying the ball too much today with Allen and O'Hare's dribbling. Need to pass and move a bit more and leave their donkeys chasing their own tails.
Agree, they seem to be squeezing up as far as possible to take away space in between defence and their midfield

skybluegod

Started well and faded fast - Bakayoko is so frustrating - early goal and dominating their defenders for 15 minutes then nothing

Midfield look casual

Need to regroup at half time

Yep sums it up.

Baka looked unplayable for 15 mins. Think Allen has been poor, his first touch has been pretty awful.

Bolton are there for the taking, just need to start taking control in the middle of the park.

theferret

Does have a MK Dons feel about it, but we should see this out.

My word it's flat in here today. It's like being at a youth game. Even the players look bored. The sooner we leave this place the better.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well I hope he tells them that wasn't an acceptable level of intensity at half time and gives them 10 minutes to improve but that performance was too hungover considering we brought 5 players in.

Yup just expecting crap teams to roll over isn't going to make them do so. Go out there and show why they're bottom

Paxman II

Does have a MK Dons feel about it, but we should see this out.

My word it's flat in here today. It's like being at a youth game. Even the players look bored. The sooner we leave this place the better.

Won't be flat on Tuesday I sense

Grendel

Chance for them - sloppy play

Grendel

Bakayoko clearly thinks his work is done for the day

cc84cov

Allen & O’Hare doing their best to be dropped for Tuesday today poor from both O’Hare can be so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread