Match Thread Coventry City vs. Blackpool Match Thread - Saturday 26th Jan (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Not a lot wrong there. WestBrooke looks another good prospect and Bright settling well and covering no end of ground. Hiwula clearly out of position but he and Chaplin and Thomas working hard. Hopefully early second half goal and floodgates open.
Kelly needs one less touch on the ball and play it fwd not sideways/back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I'll find the gif out later again. He moved his foot to kick out after it had gone past him
Nope. Honestly. We were right in line. It was definitely diverted and changed direction slightly.

Honest, gov.

Grendel

Defensively as well that was so bad

letsallsingtogether

Where were out defenders they had 3 players goal side we had none.

Grendel

it was a dubious decision to award the free kick but that was horrible

oucho

Burgh.... wasn't a fan of Delf. Even less so now!!!

Grendel

Where were out defenders they had 3 players goal side we had none.

Burge was demanding they stayed in line called he was coming and stayed rooted - I’m right in line

runner

Fucking hell, what the fuck was Burge doing? We are going to end up in a relegation battle at this rate.

Exactly what I was thinking IF we lose this that’s a terrible run for the past 10 games and lost 3 and drawn 1 in last four ... we could slip down and get involved in a relegation battle at this rate ... this no scoring is beyond a joke now ... it’s a serious issue now

runner

Game over indeed ... got to buy ‘ rent ‘ loan ‘ someone up front ...this kid next week better be good ..

Users who are viewing this thread