Match Thread Coventry City vs. AFC Wimbledon Match Thread - Tuesday 17th Sep (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Such a big man. Continuously throwing childish insults around on a chat page from behind your keyboard to prompt a reaction - it's totally pathetic and I'm kind of sad for you.
I can also guarantee that you would not repeat one of your insults to my face.

Isn’t this getting a bit tedious?

DannyThomas_1981

Shmeee is a fascinating and disturbed individual who equates the beating of women to attending ccfc games

The spin continues

Grendel whilst I always admire your attention to detail; going back over 5 years in an attempt to discredit a poster looks kind of desperate?
And you are putting a ridiculous spin on what Shmeee has said in that thread as well to be honest.
Anyway hope you're enjoying the current run of results along with the rest of us!

Grendel

Grendel whilst I always admire your attention to detail; going back over 5 years in an attempt to discredit a poster looks kind of desperate?
And you are putting a ridiculous spin on what Shmeee has said in that thread as well to be honest.
Anyway hope you're enjoying the current run of results along with the rest of us!

I have a photographic memory and you are over sensitive

One poster - Dadgad - said when I mentioned one of my daughters that the only way I could produce children was if I had sex with my mother. I’d imagine you’d get very upset and affronted at that. I just thought it was a somewhat dull response.

DannyThomas_1981

I have a photographic memory and you are over sensitive

One poster - Dadgad - said when I mentioned one of my daughters that the only way I could produce children was if I had sex with my mother. I’d imagine you’d get very upset and affronted at that. I just thought it was a somewhat dull response.

Like most people I have clearly defined boundaries. If you insult my family in any way - let's hope you don't meet me in real life.
I personally would never ever go so low as to insult anyone's family to try and score points in an argument. Obviously certain posters have different standards. You seem to be supporting the insult by attacking my reaction to it - that's your perogative.
Back to the football which is all I really want to talk about to be completely honest.

Grendel

Like most people I have clearly defined boundaries. If you insult my family in any way - let's hope you don't meet me in real life.
I personally would never ever go so low as to insult anyone's family to try and score points in an argument. Obviously certain posters have different standards. You seem to be supporting the insult by attacking my reaction to it - that's your perogative.
Back to the football which is all I really want to talk about to be completely honest.

I’m not condoning anything. Ironically the football topic deviates when someone dares to question a players ability or commitment

Then they get done kind of puritanical lecture from you - if you can’t take the kickback just stay at home absorbing Readers Digest

DannyThomas_1981

I’m not condoning anything. Ironically the football topic deviates when someone dares to question a players ability or commitment

Then they get done kind of puritanical lecture from you - if you can’t take the kickback just stay at home absorbing Readers Digest

You are condoning and you have zero self awareness. Nice and totally pathetic insult thrown in as well - 'Readers Digest'. And you call others tedious. Jesus Christ.

Yes I will always defend players who I think are getting unfairly criticised - and not going to apologise for it either. Back to the football now?

Grendel

You are condoning and you have zero self awareness. Nice and totally pathetic insult thrown in as well - 'Readers Digest'. And you call others tedious. Jesus Christ.

Yes I will always defend players who I think are getting unfairly criticised - and not going to apologise for it either. Back to the football now?

Do you need a sedative?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Do you need a sedative?
I do, had an operation today and it’s agony right now, time for the co-codamol.
Been nice to have the time to read most posts today though whilst recovering in bed, funny how we roll when we’re winning and top of the league.

Happy days, top of the league and it’s going to be a sunny day tomorrow, keep smiling everyone and enjoy.

fellatio_Martinez

Such a big man. Continuously throwing childish insults around on a chat page from behind your keyboard to prompt a reaction - it's totally pathetic and I'm kind of sad for you.
I can also guarantee that you would not repeat one of your insults to my face.

If I met you in real life I'd slap you about the face with a large trout and tell you to grow a pair of bollocks, you utter dullard.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I do, had an operation today and it’s agony right now, time for the co-codamol.
Been nice to have the time to read most posts today though whilst recovering in bed, funny how we roll when we’re winning and top of the league.

Happy days, top of the league and it’s going to be a sunny day tomorrow, keep smiling everyone and enjoy.

Hope the pain subsides MMJ & the op was nothing too serious. As futile as it sounds at the time of hearing, the pain is temporary and you’ll be feeling better and pain free in no time at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harvey098

Yet another thread spoiled...

Sometimes I wonder why there isn’t peace in the world. Money, greed, religion? Then I realise that even when a small group of people who have signed up to talk about football, who even all support the same team which just so happen to be top of the fucking league, on a night they score a last minute winner still have arguments about jizzing on deceased relatives. Not really much hope for Israel and Palestine is there

Last edited:

shmmeee

Thing is he knows I’ve got him muted, and have had for ages, so I’ve no idea what he’s on about, but he’s absolutely obsessed.

Something I learned early on in life: when someone gets very very upset at you for asking questions, keep asking. God knows what dog he’s got in this fight, but I clearly rattle him. And I’m just some c**t with a keyboard.

Grendel

Thing is he knows I’ve got him muted, and have had for ages, so I’ve no idea what he’s on about, but he’s absolutely obsessed.

Something I learned early on in life: when someone gets very very upset at you for asking questions, keep asking. God knows what dog he’s got in this fight, but I clearly rattle him. And I’m just some c**t with a keyboard.

How am I rattled - your whole persona on here screams anger and angst in equal measure

Users who are viewing this thread