Match Thread Coventry City vs. AFC Wimbledon Match Thread - Saturday 12th Jan (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

It seems clear from lack of appearances that something has been going on with Brown and Ogogo. Do we think Shrewsbury would want them back? If it isn't going to work then I am all for shifting them if it will free up funds to resolve other positions/Doyle's long term replacement etc

larry_david

Really bizarre. Without stirring rumours I guess if you bring in 2 players from the same club, there's always the potential if it's not working for them that they could cause some tension between each other and then everyone else

better days

Really bizarre. Without stirring rumours I guess if you bring in 2 players from the same club, there's always the potential if it's not working for them that they could cause some tension between each other and then everyone else
God knows what's behind it all
It's usually one of three reasons; the unhappy player isn't getting picked, he needs to move because his family can't settle or his agent has found a club who wants him and is offering more money
I really don't what it is in this case or if there is some other reason like a personality clash
Robins seems to be handling it pretty well in the circumstances

Nick

Administrator
Unless they were big fish in a smaller pond and don't like it the other way?

D

Deleted member 2477

Don't know all the details but been going on for a while
I guess that's why they're both on the missing list
Dont tell me you heard it from a mate whos good friends with a friend of the tea lady who told him whilst playing bingo

Users who are viewing this thread