Match Thread Coventry City vs. Accrington Stanley Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Nov (1 Viewer)

Grendel

In your opinion he was poor. As I’ve said in a few posts, the two chances he missed were poor, but I actually thought his overall play was better than previous games (which is actually what I said).

Anyway, good discussion, let’s pick it up tomorrow as I’m off out now.

Enjoy the Devon.

not sure what the Devon is

Adge

I thought we played alright and opened a team that came for a point up well, just the finish or final decision.

Loads of clowns on here don't understand how difficult it is to break a team down coming for a point.
Either that or if in doubt blame the officials.

Sky Blue Harry H

For all the criticism, we were comfortably the better team. Would people sooner watch us or Accrington? Even when the result hasn't go our way, we have played decent football this season, and we have had to deal with a shed load of injuries.

Adge

Don’t think Baka being well would of made any difference I’ve seen enough sooner he’s gone the better

As I’ve said earlier I would rather watch burge again over Baka.
I wouldn’t go that far!

Grendel

Like most sane people I focus on the game vs. reading posts during the game.

It's glaringly obvious that you are more active on these boards post game with your usual negativity and putting the boot into individuals after we've not performed but pretty quiet generally when we've secured a decent result.

Did you praise Baka for example after his stunning goal vs. Doncaster? Did you celebrate Max's performance last week? Or is it easier just to continuously criticise certain targets and put the boot in? In your case the answer is very obvious.

And I more than noted you ignored my point on your amazing hypocrisy - how you can attack someone for not ever admitting to being wrong is totally mind blowing.

the hypocrite is you. You try and blag one minute of quality in Bakayokos case against hundreds of minutes of being utterly abject

Evo1883

Kelly was great
You could argue that he was too deep first half which affected our options going forward, Westbrook too, the half time shot totals showed this too.
He doesn't need to sit that deep with 3 centre halves and essentially 2 wing backs

Felt like we had no midfield going forward for large parts today

letsallsingtogether

You could argue that he was too deep first half which affected our options going forward, Westbrook too, the half time shot totals showed this too.
He doesn't need to sit that deep with 3 centre halves and essentially 2 wing backs

Felt like we had no midfield going forward for large parts today
Kelly never did a forward pass in the whole of the first half, I felt it was very negative.

Adge

Let’s get some more in January then, from our gate receipts.
Which you don’t contribute to.
It’s ok squire-I’ll let you carry on with your “better match day experience and better atmosphere”
“Decent pubs on the way” and “much better playing surface” et al. No Wasps to moan about either!
The pleasure can be all yours mate.

MalcSB

It’s ok squire-I’ll let you carry on with your “better match day experience and better atmosphere”
“Decent pubs on the way” and “much better playing surface” et al. No Wasps to moan about either!
The pleasure can be all yours mate.
While you carry on being a parasite.

ccfc_Tom

Was impressed with westbrooke while he was on. Baka was awful, need to give one of the kids a run out

Users who are viewing this thread