Match Thread Coventry City vs Accrington Stanley Match Thread - Saturday 10th Feb (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Hundreds leaving already steady stream off to tescos for some therapy

LilleSkyBlue

Accrington look big, strong and well organised, just like when we lost to them away. We look lightweight and badly set up.

Question is: which came first - them looking good or us looking bad?

Either way, we look out of our depth at the moment.

Esoterica

It's only HT. The right changes and an early goal and we're right back in this. Biamou and McNulty have looked sharp when they've had the ball, it was just a very rare occurrence. Time for brave decisive decisions from Robins to drag us back into this.

lifeskyblue

Want biamou to focus on attacking the box. He chases too many lost causes out wide. But he has looked our liveliest player. Jmd our of his depth. Can Clarke-Harris play wide right or should it be vincenti. Clearly Baylis not 100%. Dke doesn’t look as good at right back as he did in L1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Very, very disappointing. Bayliss off his game, JMD offering nothing and DKE deliberately targeted by Accrington.

Not sure how much we can change. Hyam on, DKE off? JMD off and Reid on?

Very poor.

Paul Anthony

What a load of shit. Worst I've seen us play this season. This isn't going to bring anyone back. I imagine most are thinking they'd rather be at home in the warm.

Always seems to be the way sadly. Get a big crowd and just can't cope.

hinckley cov

Can’t believe how lacklustre we are kelly evens useless first time in west stand never again boring old farts back to east stand from now. Robins needs to kick ass halftime

Legia Sky Blue

JMD seems very lightweight. He doesn't seem particularly quick for a winger, or have the tricks to beat a full back. We seem to be badly missing Doyle's drive & leadership, with Bayliss not looking the same player in his absence. Kelly really needs to step up 2nd half & show he can cover Doyle's absence. 2nd half has to improve & hopefully Robins identifies areas to target & we get something from this game.

Esoterica

Feel sorry for Vincenti, he's going to gets dogs abuse playing on that side of the pitch if he hasn't scored a hattrick by the end of the match :D

Sky Blue Pete

Want biamou to focus on attacking the box. He chases too many lost causes out wide. But he has looked our liveliest player. Jmd our of his depth. Can Clarke-Harris play wide right or should it be vincenti. Clearly Baylis not 100%. Dke doesn’t look as good at right back as he did in L1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under orders is max

Amcoventry

Poor performance will be due to the virus. I feel excuses coming already!

Users who are viewing this thread