Match Thread Coventry City v Sunderland match thread Saturday 29 Sep (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Going to miss the first few minutes I think, sky sports ready on my phone on the walk up I think :(

Great_Expectations

I’ve got a feeling Sterling will have a stormer today. It’ll be a good atmosphere, it’s a big game and it’s on tv. He’ll want to impress.

We can hope anyway.

skybluepm2

Strongest bench I can remember us having in a hell of a long time. Last chance for Sterling today before he’s bombed I reckon.

chiefdave

Any signs of the proposed trouble yet?
All good at the ground. Got here a bit earlier expecting the usual chaos when it’s a big crowd but straight in and no sign of trouble.

They’re got the remeberance garden fenced off and surrounded by stewards, not sure about the statue as I don’t go past that.

Grendel

All good at the ground. Got here a bit earlier expecting the usual chaos when it’s a big crowd but straight in and no sign of trouble.

They’re got the remeberance garden fenced off and surrounded by stewards, not sure about the statue as I don’t go past that.

There’s a couple of police there

Johnnythespider

This feels strange. Can't make my mind up about a result, I'm just hoping we turn up.

Great_Expectations

All seems fine the way I walked in too. Loads of fans but no sign of trouble yet.

Fair play for being aware and fencing the garden off.

Grendel

Chaplin could have done better with the ball over the top - big opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread