Match Thread Coventry City v Southend (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Thought it was a relatively pleasing performance until around 70 minutes when we clearly tired.
Will be better when everybody gets back fit and hopefully 1 or 2 more through the door, Alot of positives from today

Always nice to pick up 3 points PUSB

clint van damme

Well I've got to say that was pretty enjoyable.
Two sides of the ground closed so not much different to the Ricoh. Good day, decent performance, great result.
Sticking cov stickers everywhere is shit house behaviour though, if you want to stick stickers somewhere, stick them on the fucking council house!

coop

Two sides of the ground closed so not much different to the Ricoh. Good day, decent performance, great result.
Sticking cov stickers everywhere is shit house behaviour though, if you want to stick stickers somewhere, stick them on the fucking council house!
Yes why piss off the people who have helped us out.Stick them all over council property and the fucking wasps Ricoh arena.

SeaSeeEffCee

Better performance than I was expecting under the caveat that Southend were truly dreadful for 80 minutes of the game. However, we were comfortable the better side over the 90 and could have been 2 or 3 up by the time they got into it. The end of halves was a bit of a concern, along with the seeming insistence to sit on a one goal lead but will give benefit of the doubt as only first game of the season. Job done.

robbiekeane

I just cannot believe some of our fans. Stupid as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread