Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (11 Viewers)

ProfessorbyGrace

The last ten minutes of our 3-2 win, sat listening to the radio with my grandad who was a united fan. Believe it was Rob Gurney commentating at the time. I gave him some proper banter, even as a 12 year old.

Sounds more like Stuart Linnell than Gurney, in that commentary.

alexccfc99

Richard Keys attending his first City game since he was hosting Sky's Premier League coverage

Tommo1993

Did anyone hear Paul from Cov on Popmaster today? Think he ran out of people to shout out, so he started rambling about Cov. Sounded fissed as a part

SBT

Absolutely chucking it down in London today…should be dry on Sunday, but temperatures struggling to get into double digits.

napolimp

Thought it was interesting that the only round where we've never left an FA Cup competition, is the semi-final. See no reason why that should start on Sunday.

chiefdave

Slightly surreal hearing Ten Hag talk about us being dangerous and them needing to play to their best to beat us!

nightowl1883

I know it’s only a dream but if we reach the final would we at a disadvantage as our season ends on the 4 May and the cup final is 3 weeks after or would be long rest benefit the players?

tigersb

Cov fan won on Popmaster today
He beat a guy from the North East so he was probably a Man Utd fan 😁
Good omen

jordan210

Jokes that Man U fans will be looking at cov twitter thinking we will be nervous and all our fans care about is that guy who gets sausage and chips before a match

hamertime

Is anyone really bothered what the score is on Sunday? I’m just gonna enjoy the day knowing this is a free hit and we’re back. This just feels like the start of our club rising

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Is anyone really bothered what the score is on Sunday? I’m just gonna enjoy the day knowing this is a free hit and we’re back. This just feels like the start of our club rising

phoenix mocking jay GIF

Users who are viewing this thread