Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

We're traveling over from Mallorca and my son who was born here and is a City fanatic has arranged to meet Lauti before the game for a beer and a chat. I think he found him on social media and had been in contact.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Do we know which block he’s in?

andrew.roberts

I don't know but I'll ask my lad when he finishes work if he knows and will post later

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Ian1779

Anyone else think he’s going to start Godden?
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Macca

If we don’t make it there is a consolation. Forest even with staying up have only won 9 games all season. Might soon get fed up with that 😀

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would like to see us use the same formation and starting 11 against Luton an we did against Middlesboro, I think the box formation would really cause problems for Luton . Looking forward to seeing Hamer exploit the space on the pitch which his range of passing

fernandopartridge

If we don’t make it there is a consolation. Forest even with staying up have only won 9 games all season. Might soon get fed up with that 😀

Indeed, we got 34 points the year we went down and it was a horrible season, that total might be enough to keep you up this season.

oldfiver

Otis

Just got my tickets, does anyone know if it’s ok if they’re in a different name?
Depends if the name is Ima Scammer.

It shouldn't matter as long as they are legit. You bought them off someone?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been waiting on an operation for my ankle for 3 years got a random call out of the blue from my surgeons secretary asking if I fancied going in tomorrow to have it done . It’s on a day case so will be home tomorrow evening .Will still watch the game with my dad but might have to curtail the celebrations

Fysnkysc

Depends if the name is Ima Scammer.

It shouldn't matter as long as they are legit. You bought them off someone?
Yea my friends misses used her prem card to grab me some, so totally legit . Just someone told me that might need change names, but on ticket master site says no upcoming events where you need to be occupied with the ticket buyer

shmmeee

Yea my friends misses used her prem card to grab me some, so totally legit . Just someone told me that might need change names, but on ticket master site says no upcoming events where you need to be occupied with the ticket buyer

If you read the T&Cs it says you need permission to transfer tickets for more than face value. So I assume that’s just to go after scalpers and they’re not going to do it without proof you sold over value.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I watched pretty much all of Luton’s highlights on the plane over here yesterday/day before and so many of there goals comes from set pieces and errors, they hardly ever beat a man and send in a good pass, so if we can keep it tight at the back while limiting their set pieces and having our midfield 3/4 work hard turning over the ball and getting it to vik we will do these, just need to keep the mistakes low and set pieces even lower
Why we can't go around giving away the silly fouls we did against Boro. Not get over-eager and do silly little pushes in the back etc.

Finham

Isn't the "box" formation actually if we had 2 DM's, 2 AMC's and 2 ST's? 1 striker isn't a box? Either way, I think we should stick with the 1 up front formation.

Peter Billing Eyes

Is this an omen? Was in a boozer in London last weekend and they had a vintage image of Kyle McFadzean.

Attachments

• B519AB1C-96F4-4A2D-9F80-44A924414CFA.jpeg
    B519AB1C-96F4-4A2D-9F80-44A924414CFA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread