Match Thread Coventry City v Bristol Rovers - Tuesday 14th January 2020 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

A random thought related to football which didn’t deserve its own thread:

Since we’ve been relegated from the Premier League we’ve played home games at 4 different stadiums: Highfield Road, Ricoh Arena, Sixfields and now St.Andrews

Has there been a club who we’ve/will played a league fixture against at all 4? I thought Pompey were certs but I don’t think we played them at Sixfields
Gillingham? Not sure if they played us at the Ricoh mind

Tommo1993

As long as some players are rested for bigger matters on Saturday. Feel confident still.

On the other hand, half expecting JCH to play a blinder, rendering all this talk of the next round pointless.

ceetee

According to the Daily Telegraph. Ponticelli is likely to start. Yes, really .....where do they get this from?

Gazolba

According to the Daily Telegraph. Ponticelli is likely to start. Yes, really .....where do they get this from?
Can't see that happening in a million years.
Ponticelli has only played a couple of U23 games for us and virtually nothing while out on loan.

better days

Can't see that happening in a million years.
Ponticelli has only played a couple of U23 games for us and virtually nothing while out on loan.
The other consideration is that if he plays for us tonight he won't be able to play for another league team this season

stay_up_skyblues

I’m sure the instructions from the boardroom are to win this and get through for financial reasons. So I would be amazed to see Ponticelli start. Doubt he will even make the bench.

shepardo01

They haven't won under their new manager yet... 7 games...
Guess who is not here tonight....
Yes, their new manager!!
Hope they don't feel pressure is off under their coach who is in charge tonight!!

PVA

More changes than I thought he'd go for, I thought he'd only make one or two but I'm glad as I was hoping for 4 or 5 changes.

A lot of players have played almost every game, so it's nice to see the likes of Dabo and Shipley get a rest.

Good to see O'Hare, Allen and Pask get a start, hopefully JJ at some point too.

stay_up_skyblues

Kastaneer is properly bombed

Expect to see him join some random Dutch second division side on a free this month.

Disappointed that Godden is nowhere near as it leaves us woefully short up front. But still, strong team that even with changes and an opportunity for Biamou to shine.

Londonccfcfan

More changes than I thought he'd go for, I thought he'd only make one or two but I'm glad as I was hoping for 4 or 5 changes.

A lot of players have played almost every game, so it's nice to see the likes of Dabo and Shipley get a rest.

Good to see O'Hare, Allen and Pask get a start, hopefully JJ at some point too.

Agreed didn't expect 5 changes.

Good to see Pask make debut. And JJ!

Users who are viewing this thread