Match Thread Coventry City v Bristol Rovers - Tuesday 14th January 2020 (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Looks like Max will earn himself another contract, (presuming he's happy to be on the bench, and presuming man utd dont come in for him)
Fair play as well, he keeps his head down and gives 100% when called on.
I've not been his biggest fan (due to lack of league goals) but I'd now be happy to see him stay here longer.

Fair play Fatso. Unlike others who've been critical of Max you've put your hands up.

KeresleyArmpit

Any of the Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal or Tottenham away if we were to get past brum. big following, big gate receipt, then get on with our promotion push.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Any of the Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal or Tottenham away if we were to get past brum. big following, big gate receipt, then get on with our promotion push.

Only annoyance would be game would be after transfer deadline. Though draw is a couple of days before it so would a good draw mean MR would be allowed to 'press the button' on a target with a likely windfall? Or turn down a late bid for someone?

SkyBlueDom26

Apparently Leonardo The PSG owner was watching McCallum hahaha wtf, 2 people have said it on the radio..... surely not

Kingokings204

Great result well done lads what a squad we have and great chance of promotion

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Apparently Leonardo The PSG owner was watching McCallum hahaha wtf, 2 people have said it on the radio..... surely not

That was a rather pointilist journey for him wasn't it. Won't have got an impressionism of him at all. Maybe he'll pop art back for another game. All seems a bit surrealist to me.

shmmeee

That was a rather pointilist journey for him wasn't it. Won't have got an impressionism of him at all. Maybe he'll pop art back for another game. All seems a bit surrealist to me.

I was gonna go Mutant Turtles joke. You’re so much classier than me.

SeaSeeEffCee

not gonna lie lads, the PSG sporting director isn't flying over to England himself to watch a League One left back play in an FA Cup replay on a Tuesday night

Users who are viewing this thread