Match Thread Coventry City - Swansea City Match Thread - Friday 29th Dec (2 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Get Allen and Godden off. Both playing like shite.

Jamesimus

DaSilva clearly targeted with the long diagonals.
Binks looks a bit rusty (understandable) but not been horrendous
Allen been a bit error prone but again, not horrendous.

Palmer, Wright and Sakamoto all having good games.

Bit of spice to the game, Swansea look half decent without creating too many clear cut chances.

Fysnkysc

2 players that are letting us down
Allen and da silva both look like children, their heights match that statement aswell shame as I like da silva

steve101

Palmer has been excellent. Looks a real threat. Explosive with the ball.
Wright looks closer to his price tag. Playing with more belief and a great finish.
They will continue to target Da Silva. Luckily, their player Parker hasn't done much with the diaganols.

Blake

I think godden touched the ball twice all half, and he was offside once.

Palmer, Wright, and Sheaf have been good. Tats has been very good.

Looks like the defense calmed down as the half went on.

Walsh good for them, buy he complains a LOT.

stupot07

Decent half despite looking a bit disjointed with the changes.

Goddens anonymous and JDS is being targeted. Allen's made a few mistakes but is playing ok. Palmer had a really good first 35 minutes but seemed to drop off a bit last 10.

Lati at Right back just doesn't work, the runs MVE makes creates space for Saka, and he's not getting enough of it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Goddens anonymous and JDS is being targeted. Allen's made a few mistakes but is playing ok. Palmer had a really good first 35 minutes but seemed to drop off a bit last 10.

Lati at Right back just doesn't work, the runs MVE makes creates space for Saka, and he's not getting enough of it.

I think the club should look to get a new RB in as cover for MVE

mrtrench

Swansea are keeping the ball mostly well and are having their moments. However we are the better side. Some lovely one-touch footy at times and we look dangerous.

Allen and Sheaf having a faff for their goal. Palmer, Wright, Saka the pick of the bunch for us. Collins made a good save from a Walsh free kick. Sheaf's corners no better than Eccles'. Wright took his goal beautifully. Hate to feed the negatives but Godden has been anonymous.

SBT

Thought that was basically….fine? Palmer, Sheaf and the wingers all good. Full backs doing OK. Godden needs a strike partner (or to come off). Strong bench means we’ve got options - this is what actually having a squad is like.

stupot07

I think godden touched the ball twice all half, and he was offside once.

Palmer, Wright, and Sheaf have been good. Tats has been very good.

Looks like the defense calmed down as the half went on.

Walsh good for them, buy he complains a LOT.
Walsh is also injured a lot, it looks like he tried to get a whole seasons moaning slotted into the 15-20 games a season he is actually fit.

fernandopartridge

Yes, Lati far too narrow. Lots of space outside Saka at times but he's not using it.

TomRad85

It really would be nice to finally beat these so hoping for some decent subs asap.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread