Match Thread Coventry City - Swansea City Match Thread - Friday 29th Dec (2 Viewers)

Dickie

This is how we’re lining up according to FotMob, can’t see too much wrong in this

Attachments

• IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 35

Johnnythespider

Anybody else having trouble with ifollow . Its telling me the match is not available for purchase when I'm using my VPN (netherlands) or only for audio commentary when i don't. Anybody got any suggestions?
The game was chosen for international broadcast so isn't available in a few countries, try moving around a bit

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

3 match ban for pushing someone who headbutts you 3 times is something that could only happen to us

Yeah most weekends you see players pushing each other and not even a yellow card. Cov init.

Offhegoes

I’m sure Simms will start at Boro as we need his strength, so can understand starting Godden tonight. Great to see Tavares on the bench

AiS86

It’s not all about scoring though, is it? And how many games since Godden scored? Been great servant, but if he doesn’t score he doesn’t offer much else.
Workrate, leading the press, movement to free up space for others, experience. Neither are scoring, and both are still getting used to a different system. If he sits on the bench every week, what happens if Simms gets injured? Both need game time

MalcSB

Workrate, leading the press, movement to free up space for others, experience. Neither are scoring, and both are still getting used to a different system. If he sits on the bench every week, what happens if Simms gets injured? Both need game time
So why were Goddens ratings so poor last time out?

AiS86

So why were Goddens ratings so poor last time out?
Because he didn't have a good game, it happens. If a player has a bad/quiet game, you don't need to instantly drop them, a run of games is good for them, especially forwards, confidence and all that

TomRad85

Oh well, our team still looks better than theirs. Let's hope Godden has us eating our words. See you at half time folks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

The 2 game a season fans in the family stand haven't turned up again. Sell them to people who want to go.

Cov98

What a waste of fucking money iFollow is

must another game where I log on to find a surprise that it’s not available in my location.

My IPTV stream has it but no commentary
Pay a tenner to get a stream that looks like it's been recorded on a camcorder from 2006 and there's not even commentary. Shambolic really.

StrettoBoy

I'm surprised MR is resting as many players as he is but with 4 games in 10 games it's understandable. The fact that we can still put out a decent team shows that we now have strength in depth in most positions for the first time in years.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread