Match Thread Coventry City - Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (2 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Horrible toothless

Grendel

Yes the technical quality of our game and ability to keep possession is way above last year. Our passing and movement has been absolutely top class. If you can't see that you're as clueless as someone who might demand a taxi for our most successful manager in history. Oh hang on....

Well this post lasted the test of time

JohnWH

Yes, might have sounded a bit off in hindsight because I'm not sure how or why there'd be two different camera/stream setups but I've honestly not sure what kind of dodgy streams others are watching or if any alternative or what

I'll take a dunce hat now if that gives you satisfaction

usskyblue

We’ve played well and created chances, it’s just been frustrating that we haven’t been more clinical. Sunderland are way better than Middlesbrough were. Clean sheet.. a win and a draw at home now.. and only 1 loss away against the league favorites.

We’ve got to be more patient and let the team take shape.. in that respect, I personally think we’re doing better than can be expected, given all the new faces and change in playing style.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Two poor teams, we are three quality players from even thinking about doing anything this season.

Thought Ayari was going to be more of a central midfielder.

steve101

Missed Palmer when he went off. Good effort by the team though and some decent football at times. Could do with another striker to have the option of two coming on.

Brighton Sky Blue

Against a side with no strikers and O’Nien in defence, this isn’t great. But we’ve lost 2 fantastic players, it’s going to be a work in progress

Paul Anthony

That.....wasn't great, really. But, I think we've already proven we can be better than that this season.

Briles

Its clear we are still working out our best 11 and then need time to gel.

Users who are viewing this thread