Match Thread Coventry City - Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (1 Viewer)

Briles

Gotta say I really like Thomas. Commanding, good ball player and organising the team. Future captain.

Finham

Da Silva and Ladibeudiere stand outs for me. Eccles very busy and very good in the main, just getting caught out a few times with some first time passing. Palmer a threat. Just needs to be disciplined now.
Is that MR's HT "shit sandwich" where he bollocks him for the sloppy bits?

shmmeee

Hard to tell from theee rows back. We seem to have had a decent half though. Where did MvE’s throws come from??

CCFCSteve

Lovely to watch
Need to take a shot and cross earlier on occasion
Simms unlucky not to score last thing
Some really good performances
Need a goal

Yeah, some of the best passing football I’ve seen for a while. They’re set up pretty well at the back though, hopefully it’ll come early second half

Eccles and palmer have been quality

usskyblue

Palmer is a standout, everything positive is going through him. Eccles is playing well too but is too casual at times. He and Godden need to stop looking for free kicks with anything that isn’t obvious as Stroud isn’t going to give them. Wingbacks are giving us good width and pace.

Grendel

Brilliant to watch. Technical quality is fantastic and way above last year. Proper attacking wing backs. And our bench is insane. Great things ahead.
Better than last year? Was stoke your only game?

robbiekeane

All I know is that I’ve been able to watch I think one fucking game so far for my £140 a year iFollow overseas pass

fucking joke

Briles

All I know is that I’ve been able to watch I think one fucking game so far for my £140 a year iFollow overseas pass

fucking joke

Serves you right for doing it legally

pusbccfc

Worrying how little Simms is offering. Even Biamou and Bakayoko caused more problems at this level.

He's got a lot of work to do.

fernandopartridge

Palmer had a great opportunity for a semi Hollywood pass out to VE in acres of space but bizarrely played it backwards to McFadz, his decision making is baffling

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

Decent performances all around but lacking a cutting edge. A few half chances, but feel Simms should have rifled that shot instead of side footing it. It would have gone to the top right corner instead of being low and was easily parried by their keeper. Need to win this.

Grendel

Briles

Don't give his location away, the queue to suck his cock will cause crowd problems.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You've really got a bee in your bonnet about him ain't ya 😂

Grendel

Yes the technical quality of our game and ability to keep possession is way above last year. Our passing and movement has been absolutely top class. If you can't see that you're as clueless as someone who might demand a taxi for our most successful manager in history. Oh hang on....

Oh dear Danny day out and a bit excited - ok I am so glad we haven’t got Hamer Gyokeres and O hare it’s so much better

SkyblueTexan

Ayari and Wright on for Eccles (who’s played decent) and Simms off in the second half to freshen things up

Mucca Mad Boys

We look good today and fancy is for the win, our strong bench should make the difference and break the deadlock.

1-0, Simms or Wright to score.

DannyThomas_1981

Oh dear Danny day out and a bit excited - ok I am so glad we haven’t got Hamer Gyokeres and O hare it’s so much better
Hamer (who you apparently never rated) and Gyo have gone. We move onto an exciting new style and brand with excellent depth.
O'Hare will be back.
Get over yourself and enjoy the future.

steve101

I was surprised that Simms started ahead of Wright but probably a good decision at the time to build Simms' confidence. If he scores it will be key for him going forward. I am not how much time he will be given before being subbed.

Somerset Sky Blue

I was surprised that Simms started ahead of Wright but probably a good decision at the time to build Simms' confidence. If he scores it will be key for him going forward. I am not how much time he will be given before being subbed.
I don't think we will see him subbed before 60 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread