Match Thread Coventry City - Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Where's that come from

No excuses not to use that every time now. Two of the longest throws in the division.

mrfr

We’re good. Palmer, Da silva and van Ewijk causing them lots of problems - just not creating clear cut chances but everything else is going our way.

TomRad85

These are pretty useless, we should be hurting them more.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We're playing well. Eccles standing out for me. Wing backs good but not made anything count from their moves yet. Just lacking that bit of final quality really. Keep plugging away like this and we should be able to win the game, I hope. Would bring Wright on to just run at them. Especially with some of their players on yellows.

EalingSB

Enjoyed that half. Dominated possession without many real chances - the one save coming from a Simms shot near the end of the first half. We look good out wide with both wing-backs looking to get forward. Everyone playing their part. Sunderland have two defenders on yellows, O'Nien and Cirkin who should be off next foul of note. Great to have Wright and Saka as options to change things. Some great long throws from MVE, a real bonus.

steve101

Da Silva and Ladibeudiere stand outs for me. Eccles very busy and very good in the main, just getting caught out a few times with some first time passing. Palmer a threat. Just needs to be disciplined now.

Users who are viewing this thread