Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Decent defebsivly. Stoke not rly had a good chance. Attack still disjointed. Wright's been poor. Godden and sheaf been great tho. O hare and saka on second half at some point and hopefully we can make a breakthrough

slowpoke

All very ordinary both teams, we have some quality on the bench think we are going to need it, just looks like a one goal winner.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Thought we looked a lot better than previous weeks in fairness.

Would be interesting to see Simms move central, Sakamoto on for Godden playing RW and O’Hare on for Allen.

Game is there for the taking, their only out ball is to their left winger.

Come on City! #PUSB

Grendel

OK if its not a foul "it was literally stood on him", why did he then give them a frekick for lati defending the ball?

i was in front of it it was powder puff from simms and handball - Wright was miles off and some are saying he was on - ref has had a good game

stupot07

Ok half, Stoke are decent, but all the football from both teams is in the middle third.

We look a very poor team though. Godden, Sheaf and Bidwell have been the pick of bunch so far.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

nightowl1883

I think is going ok, you drop Palmer or O Hare in instead if of Allen and you have a bit of a play maker in the centre instead of just a ok work horse and the chances would be created

Greggs

But if we'd have scored we would be winning.......

SeaSeeEffCee

Still waiting to see what everyone else has seen that means ‘we’ll be nowhere near relegation’. Looking a very poor side yet again.

Ashdown

By the sound of most of these comments and the CWR commentary I’m glad I kept my £74 in my wallet . Let’s hope it improves sometime soon.

pusbccfc

Didn't realise the performance on the pitch dictated the atmosphere. Why don't the fans try and make it a little enjoyable?

TomRad85

You can change the formation as many times as you like, it still doesn’t hide the abject lack of creativity in midfield.
Yeh this is of course a major problem that a staggering amount of people were ok to go into the season with.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Don't think we are too bad today couple of good chances and they are finding it really hard to break us down. Simms playing better than in previous week's looks to be trying hard and tracking back a fair amount. Look solid at the back and great cross from bidwell would like to see more. Godden reasonable effort given he needed to thread it between 2. Wright not having a great one and Eccles and sheaf only so so. Allen busy as always.

steve101

I like the physicality of the back 4. And although Collins hasn't had much to do, he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet.

TomRad85

I like the physicality of the back 4. And although Collins hasn't had much to do, he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet.
Would prefer MVE at RB but I think it's been a major positive, we've looked quite solid. Hoping this post doesn't age poorly of course.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

EalingSB

As expected with the lineup, zero creativity. 😴
Need to be more direct down the channels to cause them any sort of problems.
You’re right and as soon as we did that Simms did really well to get free down the right but his pass was a touch aimless. Decent opportunity.

JulianDarbyFTW

Thinking about it, Collins behind Kitching and Thomas makes sense given how well they know each other.

Ooh, close effort from Wright

Users who are viewing this thread